Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
prolonged or not at all ejaculation
probs posted:
am 32 have been told i have degenerative disk disease and spinal stinosis even with all the treatments for these conditions my sex life and marriage are in trouble . i can have an erection for 4-6 hrs and sometimes cannot finish. when i do Finnish its like im not satisfied. within the hour my erections and thoughts of sex return. i understand to some people this is a blessing but not me after a couple hour my wife is done cannot handle it anymore and me sol or on my own which does not work at all i cannot masturbate to a finish cause of lack of stimulation stay hard yes finish no any help is apprecated..thanks

Take the Poll

ejaculation prolonged or not at all
  • any
  • any
  • any
  • any
  • any
vote
View Poll Results

sweetheart56 responded:
My boyfriend is almost the same, although he ejaculates every time, he doesn't seem satisfied and anywhere from an hour to 5 hours wants sex again. I've noticed he always has an erection even right after sex. I'm exausted and often sore. I'm 10 years older, gone thru menopaus and hadn't had sex for over 5 years when we met. Its causing constant battles as I think once a day or every other day IS ENOUGH!! HELP

Helpful Tips

male genital physical exams
Dear Doctors, I will lose the new job offer if I don't have their Dr.physical exam. I have avoided exams for over 8 years because I'm too ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.