Skip to content
prolonged or not at all ejaculation
probs posted:
am 32 have been told i have degenerative disk disease and spinal stinosis even with all the treatments for these conditions my sex life and marriage are in trouble . i can have an erection for 4-6 hrs and sometimes cannot finish. when i do Finnish its like im not satisfied. within the hour my erections and thoughts of sex return. i understand to some people this is a blessing but not me after a couple hour my wife is done cannot handle it anymore and me sol or on my own which does not work at all i cannot masturbate to a finish cause of lack of stimulation stay hard yes finish no any help is apprecated..thanks

Take the Poll

ejaculation prolonged or not at all
  • any
  • any
  • any
  • any
  • any
View Poll Results
sweetheart56 responded:
My boyfriend is almost the same, although he ejaculates every time, he doesn't seem satisfied and anywhere from an hour to 5 hours wants sex again. I've noticed he always has an erection even right after sex. I'm exausted and often sore. I'm 10 years older, gone thru menopaus and hadn't had sex for over 5 years when we met. Its causing constant battles as I think once a day or every other day IS ENOUGH!! HELP

Helpful Tips

Similar situation, if I may recommend Mayo Clinic – search on dercum’s disease
I can relate to your frustration! I too was in a car accident and afterward ended up with some lumps appearing on my lower back in the area ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 7 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.