Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Long term success of vasectomy?
    An_250501 posted:
    When a man has a vasectomy, and he is told that he has no sperm and he is 100% sterile, how likely is it that he is still 100% sterile 8 years later? What is the recommendation for him to have a periodic sperm analysis after a vasectomy?

lissmeanstrouble responded:
    Ive read that once you have 2 negative sperm analysis done after vasectomy you are sterile, and shouldnt have to be rechecked.

My fiance has a vasectomy and were hoping it will work to reverse it. its been about 9 years for him...

Helpful Tips

Could it be a plantar's wart?
    I'm a 62 year old male with a very sore, bruised feeling on the bottom of my left foot, in the heel actually, this just came up about 36 ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.