Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Will my Height Increase
Roshan_Rasheed posted:
I am 18 year old boy with Height 5ft only. I am very much tensed abt my height since my friends had grown taller than me. I tried variety of exercise but it only increased my musculature. plz help me...

Poul1986 responded:
Hello! Maybe the cause of your height problem is genetic. Some other kids are actually experiencing "dwarfism" , which only gives them a height of less than 5 ft, due to a lack of growth hormones. Aside from the height, the condition has also contributed other health problems. The solution is actually to inject growth hormones into their body to overcome the condition. However, HGH is very expensive and people should only be using it if they are very serious about it. Plus considering the negative side effects. HGH supplements are also a choice for those who want safer and cheaper alternatives. They work by naturally triggering pituitary gland to produce more growth hormones enough what your body needs... Supplements are also beneficial since they are formulated with vitamins and minerals to keep you going..

Some people actually buy legit HGH supplements at reasonable prices, such as this site http://www.hgh-supplements.co/ I hope this info could help you..

Helpful Tips

after 50
GIVE your other half $100 AND ASK FOR A PAIR Of SOX go and sit on the Lani and with a beer in hand or scotch in hand enjoy the hour (or ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.