Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Urinary discomfort - Feels best during urination
CorbitB posted:
48 year old male. About 6 weeks ago my wife and I both seemed to contract a yeast infection. It took 10 days for mine to clear up. About 7 days ago I started to feel the same constant discomfort about where I assume my prostate would be. Exactly like last time. Intensity seems to increase and decrease but the only time I feel normal is during urination. No pain or discomfort at all. As soon as I stop I feel it is back and this odd burning sensation remains until I urinate again.

We've discontinued sex for now. I called my doctor and was prescribed Ciprofloxacin and Fluconazole.

I have no visual indications of a problem. No redness, no discharge, nothing beyond the discomfort and the sense that something is wrong.

Ideas? Suggestions? It seems odd that everything feels best during urination and not any other time. Why would that be?

Helpful Tips

Could it be a plantar's wart?
I'm a 62 year old male with a very sore, bruised feeling on the bottom of my left foot, in the heel actually, this just came up about 36 ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.