Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Why is there blood in my semen?
An_250950 posted:
So over the past few weeks, I've had blood in my semen. I saw a urologist about it and they ran a number of tests and said everything is normal. So why is this continuing to happen? It's not much, and the doctors have ruled out anything serious, but I don't understand why this continues to happen. How long will this last? The doctor said it would most likely go away on its own.

LUISGERMAN85 responded:
I had same problem when I was 16 years old.. and went to the doctor and he order a RX to check my seminal vesiculs.. nothing wrong he tound... at that time , I was thinking about the problem and I decide not stop to shot my semen when I had nice dreaming , because I was trying to stop in order that not get wet my interiors or pijama.... never have again.... but last three months ago and I am 75 years now, have same problem because I dream and trying to stop my semen shot... in my opinion seminal vesiculas, have a contraction and maybe they suffer an emorragian ... and for the 3 for more semen shot, will have some blod in it...after it clean ... that is my own experience.

An_251427 responded:
I am also having this kind of problem. I initially thought that this may be some sort of STD I contracted from my partner. Infact it seems like blackish strands during first 2-3 shots during ejaculation then it clears. Not experiencing any pain or any discomfort while having sex or urinating. Noticed that it goes away if keep having sex or masturbate at regular intervals.

Helpful Tips

sex talk
my bf and i can't have sex together. he can get an erection but he can't ejaculate. for long time i thought it was me but with on going ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.