Skip to content
Chronic fatigue and extremely frequent urination
throwawaythatthrow posted:
I am 20 years old, 21 in June. I am in good shape (5"9.5, 183lbs, 13% body fat). For about a year and a half now, I have had a problem with frequent urination. It has gotten much worse and is becoming unbearable. My first diagnosis was prostatitis, and I was prescribed with antibiotics. Didn't help. I then saw my family doctor and was prescribed with Flomax. Nothing. Next I saw a urologist and had a camera shoved up my urethra and into my bladder, everything's normal. Urologist prescribes Vesicare. Doesn't help. That was probably 4-5 months ago. I am urinating sometimes as often as every 15 minutes, and even more frequently after working out (sometimes every 5 minutes for awhile after lifting). Someone I know who had this problem recommended not training abs, so I stopped training abs. No help.

I also seem to have chronic fatigue. The only things I do are go to school for a few hours during the day and lift weights in the evening, but I am constantly tired. The fact that I am waking up several times at night to urinate is not helping.

The only staples in my diet are raw eggs and whey in my protein shakes, creatine, BCAA powder, and a preworkout which varies.

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, so where else would be a good place to make this thread?

Thank you!

Helpful Tips

male genital physical exams
Dear Doctors, I will lose the new job offer if I don't have their Dr.physical exam. I have avoided exams for over 8 years because I'm too ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.