Chronic fatigue and extremely frequent urination
throwawaythatthrow posted:
I am 20 years old, 21 in June. I am in good shape (5"9.5, 183lbs, 13% body fat). For about a year and a half now, I have had a problem with frequent urination. It has gotten much worse and is becoming unbearable. My first diagnosis was prostatitis, and I was prescribed with antibiotics. Didn't help. I then saw my family doctor and was prescribed with Flomax. Nothing. Next I saw a urologist and had a camera shoved up my urethra and into my bladder, everything's normal. Urologist prescribes Vesicare. Doesn't help. That was probably 4-5 months ago. I am urinating sometimes as often as every 15 minutes, and even more frequently after working out (sometimes every 5 minutes for awhile after lifting). Someone I know who had this problem recommended not training abs, so I stopped training abs. No help.

I also seem to have chronic fatigue. The only things I do are go to school for a few hours during the day and lift weights in the evening, but I am constantly tired. The fact that I am waking up several times at night to urinate is not helping.

The only staples in my diet are raw eggs and whey in my protein shakes, creatine, BCAA powder, and a preworkout which varies.

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, so where else would be a good place to make this thread?

Thank you!