Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Dr. Marks and others (Lack of or little ejaculate)
Anon_76984 posted:
Lately I've noticed that there has been greatly reduced or nearly no
ejaculate when I have an orgasm. Should I worry about this and seek the advice of a urologist? What sort of testing should I expect. I'm in my late 50's.

An_251862 responded:
I am a 47 y.o. male and I have noticed the same problem. My intensity of orgasms have not decreased but the amount of ejaculate has been growing less over a period of time.

tmradius responded:
Surprise! As you get closer to 95 things change. Enjoy it while you can!

festival1942 responded:
I'm 70 and I still ejaculate twice a week but do masturbation edging using stop and go method daily and have good control over ejaculation. Sometimes I get too excited and surprise myself as I did the other night and actually ejaculated 3 times within a 3 hour session of edging. Point is that semen volume may diminish but pleasure does not and it is important to keep using your penis regularly to protect from total loss of ability to have erections and ejaculate at all. Good luck my friend.

nohard replied to festival1942's response:
Hi I'm coming up to 66, still like sex as the wife does, try for 3/4 times a week, did have an attack of ED but now in recovery all through herbs and a hormone, yes the natural way, so do agree with you, the more we use it the better it will stay and stay hard, but edging for 3 hours, does this make your arm ache, I think the thing is to slow down on the edging, too much of a good thing could go the other way and lose your erections, and we don't want that do we.
But good luck mate, if you do start to get problems, have a look on franktalk.org its an ED site, all us old fogies are on there.
Good Luck

nohard responded:
Hi, Have a read up about shilajit, you may find this will help your problem, on the link click on men.
http://www.herbalcureindia.com/male-health/shilajit.html
Good Luck

micmor replied to tmradius's response:
MICMOR

I agree, being a kid of 80. I have had ED for ten years.
I hate the pills offered. My penis doc put me on an injectable called "three p" made by a compounding Rx. It is a mix of
three compounds that all begin with P. I inject a small amount
and in ten minutes I am 18 again, for 30 minutes. My well
went dry about two years ago so there is no ejaculation per se.
That said, it still feels great and my lady friend is very happy.
Enjoy what ever you can do and make your partner happy.

good also. Think of the good you can do!

Helpful Tips

Yoga and Aging
I'm a female who has found that yoga really helps prevents the aches and pains as I age. My body feels very young and I am 51! More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.