Skip to content
left testicle question?
alex2453 posted:
hello,i am a 22 year old male and around august 2012..i remember waking up to very painful spasms on the left side of my body including my left testicle..i remember that day exactly i had my air conditioner on and it was VERY cold..i know this is the reason why the spasms occured.the pain and spasms lasted for several hours and then the pain went away.ever since then though,i have noticed that my left testicle has become very mobile and moves more freely than before.i have never gotten this checked out since i assumed it wasn't serious but i would like an opinion before i go see my doctor.also my orgasms feel different than before as if there not as intense and the sensation isn't how it use to be but i can still have an orgasm.any help and info i would appreciate.thank you

Helpful Tips

semen color
past few days i noticed my semen color change yellowish from white. is it any serious problem More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.