Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Slight pain in penis.
    dannycf88 posted:
    Hello! I'm new to this. I am a 24 year old man. Recently, I found a little hard object just inside the pee hole of my penis. It hurts a little bit when I pee, and it hurts when I push on it or squeeze it. It can't be an STD, because I haven't had sex in years. Help, please!
    sluggo45692 responded:
    Yes it can be an STD. Veneral warts may grow slowly or it may just now be noticiable. If it hurts, get it checked out. Your 24, You'll need your penis for a long time. Make sure everything is in working order.
    An_252350 responded:
    It cant be STD, but it is a kind of stone in your penis and you need to get out of that from your own body else it will get larger and will affect your body with your penis giving you a lot of pain in your penis while you pee or you perform sexual activity with or without your partner..Just give a look at your Doc.

    Helpful Tips

    semen color
    past few days i noticed my semen color change yellowish from white. is it any serious problem More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Be the first to post a Resource!

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.