Skip to content
My husbands right testicle is hurting?
LiamsMommy830 posted:
My husband came home from work tonight and was complaining about his right testicle hurting(which isn't anything new, for he usually complains about it), but tonight he peed blood.. then not even 5 minutes later he threw up because the pain in his right testicle was so severe. He was almost in tears due to this pain, and this pain has been bothering him for a few months(it just hasn't ever been this severe). What could it be and is there anything he can do? He doesn't have health insurance, so we try to avoid the doctor as much as possible..

An_252350 responded:
Testicular or scrotal pain occurs when part or all of either one or both testicles hurt. Pain in the scrotum is also often included. Testicular pain may be either acute, subacute or chronic depending on its duration. Causes rank from benign muscular skeletal problems to emergency conditions such as Fournier's gangrene and testicular torsion. Pain management is typically given with definitive management depending on the underlying cause. The diagnostic approach involves making sure no serious conditions are present and may involve the use of ultrasound imaging and laboratory evaluations.

sluggo45692 responded:
Find a free clinic or see if your husbands work has a clinic. This is something that could be life threating or fertility threating. You don't have insurance, but how much is his life worth. Most clinics take payments. I think you would rather have him than money. After 20 years in working in the medical field, bleeding from your penis is not good. Good luck

Helpful Tips

semen color
past few days i noticed my semen color change yellowish from white. is it any serious problem More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.