Skip to content
Query regarding QUADRI MENINGO Vaccine's dosage.
An_252894 posted:
Hi,
I will be traveling to United States shortly for studies. and I have to undergo vaccination for "Bacterial meningitis"
Hence I chose to take "QUADRI MENINGO Vaccine". - http://biomed.co.in/quadrimeningo.html [br>
But I have following query.
When the nurse injected this to me, most of the medicine ( close to 0.3 ml ) was sprinkled out, and hardly 0.1ml to 0.2 ml of medicine was actually injected into me.
Nurse also confirmed the same thing that the medicine was sprinkled out.

Hence I decided to take the injection again and hence I bought a new pack of " QUADRI MENINGO Vaccine " , and got it injected by nurse.
After the injection there were no unusual things, illness or any other sudden side effects in me.

However, now I'm feeling scared that, will this "OVER DOSE" of injection, as I took this injection twice on the same day, first time partially injected and the second time completely injected cause any illness or other side effects in the long run ?
Kindly provide your feedback.

My Age : 26 years

Thanking you in advance.

Helpful Tips

sex talk
my bf and i can't have sex together. he can get an erection but he can't ejaculate. for long time i thought it was me but with on going ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.