Skip to content
Painful Testicular/Lower Abdominal Adventure
Dismal1290 posted:
Dear WebMD,

About two weeks ago I began experiencing pain while ejaculating. The painful ejaculation was followed by painful testicles and pain just above the penis on both sides. I was diagnosed with Epididymitis and put on an antibiotic. I noticed no improvement so I went and had an Ultrasound. The ultrasound revealed no epididymitis and nothing but a small Varicose Vein in the left testicle. The doctor informed me that the vein was small and clinically should not be causing any problems. Now, 1 week later I am trying to live my life like normal. I am back to work and running but oh my gosh does it hurt! The pain is almost always in the area above the penis, slighty below the pubic hair line (what is this region called?). I have an appointment scheduled with a urologist on Tuesday. Does anyone think I should stay off my feet until then? It seems that if I am standing for a time of 1-2 hrs+ I get pain in the area described. No pain when ejaculating anymore. Now it seems that the only time I experience discomfort/pain is that area previously described. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Helpful Tips

Dizziness while urinating
I experience dizziness when ever i am lying down or when i have to go to the bathroom?can you tell me what the problem is? More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 14 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.