Skip to content
spike in testosterone?
Billy436 posted:
hey have been on trt for about three years with wonderful results... test level was below two hundred when started (was 48) and my gp has kept it right at 900. all has been great.. until last months regular physical and my levels had jumped to over 1800! dr says possible that my factory had started to produce its on test again, but from all Ive heard, testicles basically shut down and atrophy when on treatment. any ideas? drs in community have any ideas? dont want to second guess my dr, trust him just want some questions to ask when I go back for my recheck at three months.. he cut my dosage in half. oh by the way am on compounded test cream as a treatment.

Anon_179609 responded:
This maybe an odd question but how was the blood drawn? The reason I ask is that there are a few reports of very high testosterone levels when collected by fingerstick rather than the normal venipuncture when topical testosterone therapy is used.

Billy436 replied to Anon_179609's response:
normal venipuncture.

Helpful Tips

sex talk
my bf and i can't have sex together. he can get an erection but he can't ejaculate. for long time i thought it was me but with on going ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.