Skip to content
Spermatocele or testicular torsion concerns
AHintOfOregano posted:
I recently discovered a lump on the top of my left testicle (I'm not sure if it's on my right testicle too). It doesn't seem to be directly attached to the testicle although I'm not totally certain if it is or isn't. And I'm not feeling any heaviness, pain or discomfort. I looked at a diagram and am not sure whether it is just the head of the epididymis or if it's something else like Testicular Cancer, Testicular torsion, or a Spermatocele. Can someone please help me?

sluggo45692 responded:
I can tell you it's not a torsion. A torsion is just that, a twisting of the cords and testical. It's extremely painful. Only a Dr with the proper testing can tell you if it's a spermatocele or Cancer. If you don't have insurance, check with a county health clinic. Good luck

Helpful Tips

after 50
GIVE your other half $100 AND ASK FOR A PAIR Of SOX go and sit on the Lani and with a beer in hand or scotch in hand enjoy the hour (or ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.