Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Spermatocele or testicular torsion concerns
    AHintOfOregano posted:
    I recently discovered a lump on the top of my left testicle (I'm not sure if it's on my right testicle too). It doesn't seem to be directly attached to the testicle although I'm not totally certain if it is or isn't. And I'm not feeling any heaviness, pain or discomfort. I looked at a diagram and am not sure whether it is just the head of the epididymis or if it's something else like Testicular Cancer, Testicular torsion, or a Spermatocele. Can someone please help me?
    sluggo45692 responded:
    I can tell you it's not a torsion. A torsion is just that, a twisting of the cords and testical. It's extremely painful. Only a Dr with the proper testing can tell you if it's a spermatocele or Cancer. If you don't have insurance, check with a county health clinic. Good luck

    Helpful Tips

    sex talk
    my bf and i can't have sex together. he can get an erection but he can't ejaculate. for long time i thought it was me but with on going ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    6 of 12 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Be the first to post a Resource!

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.