Skip to content
facial hair growth
An_253200 posted:
im 19 and dont really have that much facial hair. some on my chin, a little under my bottom lip, and a nice "beaner stache", and about three to four hairs by the sides of my ears. my father and grandfather have a lot of facial hair and every male in my family can all grow good beards but i feel left out. im on the fith stage of tanners growth stages and im feeling like if i cant grow one now like all of my cousins and brothers i wont be able to grow a beard and feel like im apart of the family.

An_251837 responded:
I wasn't able to grow a decent beard and mustache until I was in my 40's. Give it time. Every man is unique and progresses at their own rate.

RERpianoman responded:
You will have a far better idea of your potential if you look at your mother's side of the family. Look at your grandfather and any uncles on that side. I can remember wanting to have sideburns but couldn't until I was in college. I finally grew my mustache when I was 20.

Helpful Tips

Dizziness while urinating
I experience dizziness when ever i am lying down or when i have to go to the bathroom?can you tell me what the problem is? More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 14 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.