Skip to content
What is this STD?!
STABneedsHelp posted:
I dated a girl for 2 years, it wasnt until 6 months in she told me she had an STD. What ever it is it NEVER showed up on her. Havent been with her for a year and have been scared to date since. This STD dosent pop up often, but when it does its a small circular formation of 5-6ish Tiny bumps. It only pops up at the Base of the penis were its connected to my body and its always just that 1 circle of bumps. It has only popped up on my penis once in an area closest to my body. When it shows up its very itchy, thats how I know its there. When it starts to heal it scabs up then goes away. WHAT IS IT?! I've been looking up pictures of STD's forever now and havent found ANYTHING that looks like it. Please help =( I know its not warts, I know its not cureable, I DONT KNOW what it is tho..

champmedical responded:
Herpes

luharrell responded:
Sounds like herpes to me. See your doctor or your local health department to find out for sure and also to get info on how to handle this in your everyday life. Good luck.

Helpful Tips

male genital physical exams
Dear Doctors, I will lose the new job offer if I don't have their Dr.physical exam. I have avoided exams for over 8 years because I'm too ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.