Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Itch related to severe sunburn
    bobandlisa posted:
    I recently had an extremely severe sunburn that has since gotten alot better, but i am now left with this incessant itch where the sunburn was the worst. How long can i expect this itch to last? What are some treatment ideas? thanks
    An_251837 responded:
    There are many types of creams on the market specifically for use after you get a sunburn or for any skin irritation. Go to your local pharmacy and look at all the selections. Ask a clerk or the pharmacist if you get confused.
    wendellj1 responded:
    I live at 7100 feet elevation in Colorado and suffered from the exact same problem. My dermatologist gave me a prescription for Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream USA 0.1%. it works very well. Ask your dermatologist.

    Helpful Tips

    semen color
    past few days i noticed my semen color change yellowish from white. is it any serious problem More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Be the first to post a Resource!

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.