Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
urology and my problems, please help!
An_253664 posted:
Hi, I'm a 15 year old male. In about November of 2012 this problem started. I would go to the bathroom, but when I was finished, I felt like I still had to go. I ignored this (thinking it would go away) until May when new symptoms started. these symptoms were constipation and burning when I was going to the bathroom. I went to the doctor and they took a dip and culture test, but found nothing. my doctor sent me to the urologist. I told them what has been happening and they said that it could all be from constipation. they told me to use miralax for a month and they'll call back in a month (which would've been like September 1st) to check on me. we never knew if they called back because they called with a different number and didn't leave a message. we eventually called back and I have an appointment September 24. New symptoms have surfaced, sadly. I get nauseous easily now. Also I like to get frappichinos from Starbucks or McDonalds. every time I have one now, my stomach aches all day and I throw up every time I have one. Plus, my left rib is super uncomfortable and has a little bump somewhere on it. starting yesterday, I've had a hard time breathing(maybe because of the bump?) I forgot to mention I get random pains in my pelvic region.
does anyone know what may be occurring? is this urgent? Is it safe to be waiting until my appointment in a few days, or should I go to urgent care? If anyone has anything that can help me it would be immensely appreciated. I'm very scared right now and I don't know what move to make.

Helpful Tips

after 50
GIVE your other half $100 AND ASK FOR A PAIR Of SOX go and sit on the Lani and with a beer in hand or scotch in hand enjoy the hour (or ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.