Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Low Testosterone Causing Serious Issues
An_254187 posted:
For the better part of the last year I had been going through a lot of symptoms (Always tired, No libido, body fat increase, depression..) and I have all the life factors that would lead to healthy body functioning: Gym 4 times a week, regular sleep, well rounded diet with little snacks.

The symptoms came to be so bad that I had to break things off with my girlfriend because of guilt.

As I was discussing this with another friend at the gym and he said he had similar issues, but hes been prescribed testosterone and said it was a life changer for the better.

After getting my lab results back, my Total Testosterone yielded a 380ng/dL which is significantly low for an athletic 23 year old male. My doctor said it was probably due to stress and lack of sleep but with my career starting soon, those 2 factors will never be better than this.

For the last 2 months I have tried manipulating my diet to boost test levels and have worked on getting more sun and exercise, but symptoms have hardly changed.

Have any guys overcome a problem like this or have any advice for me? I feel like an old man every day and I would just like to have my energy and love for life back.

whimpect responded:
Have you tried taking natural HGH supplements? They are good at boosting T-levels and increasing stamina. Moreover, they are naturally made so you don't have to worry with any ugly sides. Learn how HGH can help you here:
http://www.hgh-pills.biz/anti-ageing-articles

Helpful Tips

Yoga and Aging
I'm a female who has found that yoga really helps prevents the aches and pains as I age. My body feels very young and I am 51! More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.