Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Locations
Commando14 posted:
Good morning guys. A while back there was a post about where everyone was from but it seems that there have been some new members that have joined since then. So, I am asking again, where is everyone from? What are you looking forward to now that spring has sprung and the weather is getting warmer?

Personally, I am from SE Michigan, Detroit area specifically. I love to be outdoors and am looking forward to being able to spend more time outside (of course the less clothing needed, the better)

gymguygreg responded:
I live in suburban Atlanta. I agree with you Commando about wearing less clothes.

stev1022 responded:
West Michigan... Grand Rapids area. I am just looking forward to nicer weather, time spent by my pool with friends and family coming over, and just enjoying the outdoors. I'm also getting another exchange student in late summer so I am looking forward to that as well. This will be out 4th student that comes to live with us.

Ramases responded:
Commando14,
I am also from SE Michigan, Detroit Metro area. I live in the western part of Wayne county. I look forward to the warm days so I can be out walking the dog and enjoying the fresh air. With the heat comes less clothing of course!

jsisu responded:
I am in the Eastern part of MI on Lake Huron/St Clair river.

shortman_eric responded:
I am also from SE Michigan, Detroit Metro area. Go figure we all ended up on this board lol.

beckleyguy responded:
Hate to break the Michigan run. West Virginia here. Beckley area.

asm223 replied to beckleyguy's response:
I am in Virginia

beckleyguy replied to asm223's response:
Where in Virginia?

asm223 replied to beckleyguy's response:
Roanoke

bdfisher responded:
pa

BuddyFavor responded:
New York City

playerman responded:
Boston, Massachusetts...Go Bruins!

Commando14 replied to playerman's response:
Absolutely Go Bruins!!! Been a Bruins fan since my childhood days of Bobby Orr!!!!

(Hey Playerman, since we are in the western conference, can you pull for my Wings too? I know we are in a deep hole right now but last night demonstrated that the Wings can dig deep and comeback. Three wins in a row is what we need!!!!)

Trouble_Jones replied to bdfisher's response:
Where in PA? I'm originally from Scranton but now live in Germany via Austin, TX

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name's Tyler, and WebMD has saved my life from the moment I found out about it. I'm 15 and boy have I learned a lot on here!

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #1
The MOST important aspect of permanently curing premature ejaculation is your FOCUS. If you spend too much time enjoying the feelings in ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.