Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Good and Bad Features
gymguygreg posted:
I think we may have covered this topic at some point in time but wanted to bring it up again. Most of us like some things about our physical beings and don't like other things. What 5 things do you like and about your body and what 5 things would you change?

I like my hair, eyes, overall proportions, testicles and legs.

I would change myself by adding a hairy chest, one inch to erect length, foreskin, a bit more muscle definition, a more constant smile (I tend to look serious)
FirstPrevious12NextLast

gq12 responded:
Physical changes I would like are an inch in penis length and girth, a darker complexion (I love tanned skin but I don't tan real well) and an inch or two in height.

I like my hair (a full head), eyes and overall physic.

gymguygreg replied to gq12's response:
gq,
I like your overall physique, too!!!

wvhillwilliam replied to gymguygreg's response:
Speaking of physique, I think it would ionteresting if you listed your height, waist and hips, to give a better understanding from all your workouts.

Commando14 responded:
Great topic Greg

As far as likes: I have a good head of hair even with the graying temples, good eyes, hairy chest, happy with my height, nice thickness to my penis

Things I'd like to change: I'll follow along with the crowd and say I'd like another inch in length when erect but I want it flaccid as well as I am definitely not a shower. Id like a bit better muscle definition which I am working on. I would like a bit more hair on my legs--sounds crazy I know but despite hairychest, legs have very light hair.

gymguygreg replied to wvhillwilliam's response:
wvhillwilliam,
I am 6 feet tall, weigh 178, have a 42" chest and 33" waist. I do not know about hips.

From your avitar, I would say you would match up to one of the greek gods.

wvhillwilliam,
Thank you for the compliment. you really made my day. My son took that photo of me at the beach. The sun and shadows really help to make me look perhaps a bit better than I am. I am proud of my body but have to tell you I work hard to keep it. I could easily gain weight if I didn't watch it daily.

Greg

Never a doubt in my ,mind as to why you are chosen for modeling. And yes, most of us have to work hard to keep from gaining weight. I know I need to workout at least three times a week or more at the gym.

wvhillwilliam,
I believe each of us is given "gifts" or the potential to turn what we are given into something special. I recognized at age 19 when I needed more moeny to support my wife and baby that my body had potential and I started working to take care of it so I would be a good nude model. If I had been rich, I never would have experienced the joy I get from posing and I would likely be out of shape. I am thankful I came from humble beginnings because it caused me to take the paths and detours I have taken throughout life.

Greg

Dan8781 replied to gymguygreg's response:
I agree with whillwilliam. You have a great bod.

Greg,
I have been reading these messages for quite some time, I do not have a lot of information to offer. But I will make a statement: I am of the opinion, that you should have the nomination for the "Father, Husband of the Year Award" You have made great strides in your life and have surely added very, very much to WebMD with all your various remarks and suggestions. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Bill

stev1022 replied to wvhillwilliam's response:
I'll second that nomination!

BuddyFavor replied to Dan8781's response:
Wish we could start a site for us to post our full body pics. Anyone know how to do that?

gymguygreg replied to BuddyFavor's response:
wvhillwilliam and stev1022,
Thanks guys. I try my best, but I hardly qualify for husband of the year when I am a closeted bisexual who has cheated on his wife a few times. I do think I am a great Dad and beleive all four of my sons would agree.

BuddyFavor,
I do not know how to start thae site but will participate if anyone figures it out.

Greg

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 44 year old lawyer from Pretoria, capital of South Africa. Been in a steady relationship for ever with 2 adopted daughters (my wife's kids)...More

Helpful Tips

Fleshjack
I have found that using a fleshjack is the next best thing to real sex. I have a hard time, no pun intended, in not shooting after ten ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.