Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Favorite thing about my Testicles
gymguygreg posted:
My favorite thing about my testicles is how they hang. My flaccid penis is 4" long and my balls hang right to the tip. About the only time they pull up tight is right when I am ready to ejaculate or in really cold water. Otherwise I am often aware of them flopping around. I love feeling them bounce when I run or when having sex with my wife. The only downer is sometimes when I wear boxers or freeball, they sort of go between my thighs and get caught. I don't mind that happening occasionally though becasue I enjoy them the rest of the time.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

gymguygreg responded:
Nobody likes their balls? Do you want to get in line for a mass castration?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

RuBare2 responded:
I like my balls.. I wis hthey were bigger! I have a fixation with larger balls that hang low. love how the yfeel slapping against my backside when I am getting penetrated. or rolling them in my mouth.. BOING!

Ramases responded:
Greg,
Sorry! I do like my balls, but I do wish they were bigger. Mine are on the small side so I do not have to worry about them getting caught with diffierent types of activity or sitting and needing adjusting. I think it would be great to have a nice set to slap against the partner during sex. Having them attended to orally is fantastic and it is a "boing" issue Ru! I guess the old AC/DC song would apply if I had my way. Well being smaller does make my member seem larger!

Commando14 responded:
Love mine. Somehow I missed this original post. I really enjoy when they get some attention during sexual encounters. I regularly keep them shaved and they are sensitive to touch so it is quite enjoyable. Yes, I give them attention when I am flying solo also. Once in a while, they do require a little adjustment but its just part of being a guy.

jss123 responded:
I'd only make mine a bit bigger. Mine are really small.

Then again I'm so accident prone, I would probably hurt myself constantly. <sigh>

I love everything about having balls though. Nothing beats having them played with either by hands or mouth

asm223 replied to jss123's response:
I love my testicles, they are big, hang low I love the way they hand when I sit naked on a chair, guys really like them. Very erotic when other guys play with them. I also shave mine and just love to rub them and hold them. I just love the attention I get with them.

gymguygreg replied to Commando14's response:
Any guys with small balls and a tight sac that like it that way?

gq12 replied to gymguygreg's response:
Mine are not real low hangers and I like them that way. I also keep them shaved so they look and feel nicer as well.

TravisHou replied to asm223's response:
Hey asme223, are you on LPSG ?

Love mine shaved

jrocker85 replied to TravisHou's response:
LPSG? are you TravisHou there?
Sorry to Creep I was checking the boards and this caught my eye.

alantewks replied to jrocker85's response:
I'm also onLPSG. Been there since 04.

jrocker85 replied to alantewks's response:
Check out Jake58 and leave a message from webmd so I know you stopped by

jrocker85 replied to jrocker85's response:
Polsky saw your post on lpsg!

seattleron replied to jrocker85's response:
what is LPSG? another board What's the link?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am into collecting informations regarding male and female sex related issues and diseases.My area of research includes Pregnancy,Erectile Dysfunctio...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems in Men
Many men have sexual problems. They become more common as men age. Problems can include Erectile dysfunction Reduced or lost ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.