Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Yahoo group?
RuBare2 posted:
How many of you would want to set up a yahoo or ning group?

On there we could post "better" photos. Share more "details".. etc..

email me if interested.. email in story..

Take the Poll

Good Idea?
  • yes
  • no
vote
View Poll Results

Ramases responded:
Ru,
Sounds very interesting. I hope we can still continue to post with everyone here and not have a mass exodus of brothers. I enjoy the group that is here now.

RuBare2 replied to Ramases's response:
I do too.. My thoughts on the yahoo group would be more a place for posting photos, and as one of the topics states.. share more erotic experiences in more detail w/o others getting "offended"... LOL!

Chad_Telo replied to RuBare2's response:
Can we start that now... what a great idea!! I love it!!! Thanks RuBare!!!

Dan8781 responded:
Raising my hand...I'm in!
I'll still post here as well.

jpgem responded:
Will Yahoo allow this kind of conversation and pictures that you are talking about?

RuBare2 replied to jpgem's response:
That is why I also mentione ning.com as 2nd option. I am with a local nudist group that had yahoo group. we were able to post all types of photos.

The group will be a private/approval only group.. It will not be accessible by general public.

Commando14 replied to RuBare2's response:
Definitely interested here and I will certainly continue to post here as well. Looking forward to it. Another BOING ing great idea from Ru!!!

Bandana311 responded:
count me in

MAguy61 responded:
RU,

I'm interested as well. I have recently started reading the posts from this group but have yet to post myself. I feel connected with a lot of the guys here as I am married and BI. I have learned a lot from what I've read on previous posts and am sure I will continue to learn.

Bill

RuBare2 responded:
New Group set up..

http://msi4men.ning.com/

Chad_Telo replied to RuBare2's response:
Awesome!! I sent my membership request!!!

Thanks Ru!!!

Ramases replied to RuBare2's response:
Ru,
I have applied too! Thanks for the setup and invitation to join. Look forward to seeing alot of the others there as well!

stev1022 responded:
I've sent in my request. Thanks Ru!

Commando14 replied to stev1022's response:
sent in request as well

Helpful Tips

Kindly help me
Dear Sir/Madam Iam suffering from below symptoms from past 4.5 yrs 1. After wake up from bed at early morning a. Slight shivering in ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.