Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Yahoo group?
RuBare2 posted:
How many of you would want to set up a yahoo or ning group?

On there we could post "better" photos. Share more "details".. etc..

email me if interested.. email in story..

Take the Poll

Good Idea?
  • yes
  • no
vote
View Poll Results

Ramases responded:
Ru,
Sounds very interesting. I hope we can still continue to post with everyone here and not have a mass exodus of brothers. I enjoy the group that is here now.

RuBare2 replied to Ramases's response:
I do too.. My thoughts on the yahoo group would be more a place for posting photos, and as one of the topics states.. share more erotic experiences in more detail w/o others getting "offended"... LOL!

Chad_Telo replied to RuBare2's response:
Can we start that now... what a great idea!! I love it!!! Thanks RuBare!!!

Dan8781 responded:
Raising my hand...I'm in!
I'll still post here as well.

jpgem responded:
Will Yahoo allow this kind of conversation and pictures that you are talking about?

RuBare2 replied to jpgem's response:
That is why I also mentione ning.com as 2nd option. I am with a local nudist group that had yahoo group. we were able to post all types of photos.

The group will be a private/approval only group.. It will not be accessible by general public.

Commando14 replied to RuBare2's response:
Definitely interested here and I will certainly continue to post here as well. Looking forward to it. Another BOING ing great idea from Ru!!!

Bandana311 responded:
count me in

MAguy61 responded:
RU,

I'm interested as well. I have recently started reading the posts from this group but have yet to post myself. I feel connected with a lot of the guys here as I am married and BI. I have learned a lot from what I've read on previous posts and am sure I will continue to learn.

Bill

RuBare2 responded:
New Group set up..

http://msi4men.ning.com/

Chad_Telo replied to RuBare2's response:
Awesome!! I sent my membership request!!!

Thanks Ru!!!

Ramases replied to RuBare2's response:
Ru,
I have applied too! Thanks for the setup and invitation to join. Look forward to seeing alot of the others there as well!

stev1022 responded:
I've sent in my request. Thanks Ru!

Commando14 replied to stev1022's response:
sent in request as well

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name's Tyler, and WebMD has saved my life from the moment I found out about it. I'm 15 and boy have I learned a lot on here!

Helpful Tips

What are the reasons for benign prostate hyperplasia?
What are the reasons for benign prostate hyperplasia ? Androgens: Androgens and male sexual hormones (testosterone and ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful