Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Asses are things of beauty to me...
BuddyFavor posted:
Guys, I truly appreciate a nice ass on a guy or a girl. To me, the ass is almost as sexy as any other part of their body. There's a guy I work with that is not very attractive, but he has a really nice butt, especially in dress pants. If I could have one super-power, I'd want xray vision so I can check out the ass on everyone I see. As a guy, do you ever notice a nice ass on another guy? It's like an appreciation of something beautiful, not always sexual. I may truly be a repressed bisexual and I'm OK with that, but I love to see a hot male ass. Anyone else like this?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

gymguygreg responded:
Buddy,
Asses on men and women are something I notice a lot, too. In fact, I have to be careful if I am with other people that it isn't obvious to them where my eyes are.

Chad_Telo responded:
I am the same way. I notice a nice ass on especially men more than I would notice a women's chest. If I am not careful I can be caught staring at a guy's butt.

Commando14 responded:
Im definitely on board with this one too Buddy. I find my eyes constantly drawn to asses, men and women. Have to admit that when I see guys at the gym, I notice asses more than anything and have to be discreet as to where my eyes wander off to.

shortman_eric responded:
yes I do definitely take notice to a nice ass. You can tell if and when guys work on it, which can be a good indication of how the rest of the bod will be (since we all know that clothes can be deceiving). It's also a little easier to check out without being caught when they're walking past

zoom1969 responded:
I appreciate a good ass too! There have been times I have noticed guys more than the girls. It's funny sometimes I have been watching pro or college football games with my buddies. We'll be talking about how great the cheerleaders are blah, blah, blah. You know typical guy stuff. I'll also be sitting there thinking to myself... Man Colt McCoy has a great ass!

I always like that scene from Dumb and Dumber where the guy and girl walk by Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels... Jeff's character says what a great ass ( meaning the girl ) and Jim's character says yeah he must work out!

mark_daniel responded:
ok i have a question.

what makes for a nice butt on a guy? i've been told, by women and by a few gay friends i have, that i have a great butt. i'm just wondering what the criteria is?

Chad_Telo replied to mark_daniel's response:
I think for a guy, the butt has to be somewhat muscular or toned and have a nice shape / curvuture to it. Almost all professional athletes have great butts... so I think it the athleticism...

Of course to know whether you do indeed have a nice butt or not, I would of course have to see it and examine it closely! HA HA

masculineguy responded:
am the same but dont stare otherwise you will get beaten up

tallguy replied to masculineguy's response:
Can't agree more! Want to grab, but might get smacked! Fortunately I am a strong built and tall guy, so nobody suspects. But I do visualize the sights during sex!

Jagmen responded:
Of course. I'd like to touch it!

gq12 replied to Jagmen's response:
yea, a nice plump athletic ass is always great to see. Women generally are not hairy, so I am always plesntly surprised when I am able to see a guy with a nice ass without the pants/underwear and they are smooth and hairless!!! There is nothing sexier than a nice puckered hole w/ no hair!!

runlift replied to gq12's response:
an ass is an ass and i like looking at a nice athletic one.

Hunter replied to Chad_Telo's response:
Hockey players have the finest asses. You can never see them when they are in all the padded uniforms etc., but skating builds muscles that really form a well defined, perfect ass. I was on a flight with a professional hockey team a year ago and they were standing in the aisle talking and I have never seen such incredible asses. I also was at a hotel bar in Vancouver, B.C. chatting with a guy who as it turned out, was a pro hockey player. A few Jack Daniels later he was up in my room under the pretext of wanting a massage. He was laying buck naked face down on the bed. All I wanted to do was massage his ass, which he liked and he kept saying "now your looking at a hockey player's ass." Whew! He was moaning when I would finger his anus with lotion. He rolled over and let me jack him off and he was on his way. Wow, what an experience.

Anon_880 replied to Hunter's response:
I agree with you Hunter..... they do have nice asses..... Damn though... what a story..... what team was he from????

Spotlight: Member Stories

If you want to know my story, email me. Stev1022@ymail.com

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems in Men
Many men have sexual problems. They become more common as men age. Problems can include Erectile dysfunction Reduced or lost ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.