Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Public Masturbation
Chad_Telo posted:
Have any of you guys ever jacked it in a public place? If so (which I'm sure there are many), where and how did you do it? I get a thrill from jacking off outside, like a danger level to it or something. I have jacked off while driving, in public bathrooms, at a park, at work. One time I did it in the ocean at a beach with people all around. So hot!

Would love to hear you stories / experiences.

Commando14 responded:
Definitely agree with oyu about how thrilling this can be Chad. Driving, parks, hiking trails, restrooms once in a while, also in lake near beach area. Have to admit my preference is outdoors any where I can.

gymguygreg replied to Commando14's response:
I have jacked in public a number of places. My two most thrilling were while laying on a nude beach (the gay side) with men walking apst me. A couple sat down to watch. The other was in a dowtown hotel with another hotel immediately accross the street. One guy was watching and jacked right back for me and who knows who else may have been lurking in theri dark rooms!!!

ryu2008 replied to gymguygreg's response:
I have jerked off in the parks, public bathrooms and saunas.

gq12 replied to gymguygreg's response:
there is definitely a thrill out in public some place.
Greg, I would have joined in if I walked up to you on the nude beach... damn!!!

photoguy1978 replied to gq12's response:
gq12 I LOVE your picture! Gets me hard thinking about what the rest looks like!

gq12 replied to photoguy1978's response:
the rest looks pretty good!

photoguy1978 replied to gq12's response:
I bet it does look good!

An_205392 responded:
Yes, I've jacked off outside. Being an exhibitionist, I've been naked out in public and have masturbated.

I've done some streaking. Not in front of audiences necessarily, but more or less nude jogging. Once I was jogging completely nude on a road at night and stopped in the middle, straddled the center line with my feet and stroked until I squirted on the center line!

condor1000 replied to Commando14's response:
As some one who enjoys the outdoors, I can relate to
many of the responses. I have enjoyed jacking off in
lots of places and while driving with the sun roof open
to enjoy the sun. Some of the best times are while
walking off the main trails and finding a nice
spot to enjoy. Occasionally I have had the surprise of
either running into some one with the same idea
or having some one happen to come up on me in the
act. Usually its don't stop just because of me type of
situation.

StPeteBob responded:
While hiking in the woods alone. Public restrooms for sure. Shower stall a the gym. Driving.

zoom1969 responded:
I never have really jacked in public before! Would love to but I am usually just too nervous. I'm kind of shy and reserved so just really haven't had the courage to. I have done some sexual acts in somewhat public places but for some reason that doesn't make me as nervous but maybe because someone is with me. The only time I can think of was years ago I was at the gym taking a shower. They had the open showers where there were 6 shower heads lined up together. So when the showers were full we would all be standing together side by side showering together. One day the shower felt so good that I started jacking. No one else was in the shower and the gym was pretty quiet that day. My heart was racing thinking someone could catch me at any minute!

Commando14 replied to zoom1969's response:
Ive done that as well zoom and the rush of almost getting caught is amazing

texas7t responded:
  1. Woods,
  2. River,
  3. beach,
  4. work,
  5. driving at night,
  6. warehouse,
  7. kayak,
  8. batting cage at a baseball park at 1am.
  9. swimming
  10. on a flight.

txruffian replied to texas7t's response:
I *love* wanking in airplane restrooms. Especially when they have those thick cotton pads for women.

This big corp I once worked in, a 45 sec quickie in the toilet stall.

Porta Potties in public events (always a thriller)
Outside every thin girl is a fat man, trying to get in. -

Helpful Tips

Decrease in a mans sex drive with age
Pregnancy, whether planned or not, yields major life changes for women. While a new baby can bring tremendous joy, they also bring stress, ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 6 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.