Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
It is so lonley here.
jpgem posted:
This has become a deserted island.

jrocker85 responded:
It sure is I check this site daily because it was interesting to read the posts and see all the different thought everyone has.

Commando14 replied to jrocker85's response:
I have still been checking every but havent posted lately. I miss the old discussions

zoom1969 replied to Commando14's response:
I miss the old discussions too! I really like the Ning site but sometimes I miss the old message boards from before they changed over to this one back in February. Feeling a little nostalgic I guess.....

condor1000 replied to zoom1969's response:
Yes, I agree. What happened???? And yes, I wish that WEBMD had never changed from the previous format. There used to always be lots of posts to read and respond to. I guess I should start replying to some of the posts and hope that more do the same.

Manjock replied to condor1000's response:
Sorry Guys I know i have been neglecting this site. I know this has alot to offer Straight, Bi and Gay guys. This is very important and very real where we can be honest without being overtly sexual. I will make an effort

Ramases responded:
jpgem,
Sorry! I do go between both sites. I know some of you feel like you are forgotten. You are not! I will make more of an effort to post and answers issues here. This site is still an interesting forum. Not all things sexual have meaning and discussion about other issues makes this brotherhood just as strong and diverse. I enjoy a good discussion about other things not found between our legs!

hamnok replied to Manjock's response:
I really like you're responses to a lot of the questions. Have you been on here lately? This is very good resource I just more people were using it now. It seems to have died off as far as activity.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married w/ kids. I love being an exhibitionist and love to read thru and post on men's sexual issues.

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems in Men
Many men have sexual problems. They become more common as men age. Problems can include Erectile dysfunction Reduced or lost ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.