Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Underwear Question
Commando14 posted:
What underwear are you wearing today? As you probably know, I like to go commando but I also have somewhat of an underwear fetish and I am always fascinated to see what kind of underwear,if any, other guys are wearing. So, the question is out there.....WHAT UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING TODAY?

wvhillwilliam responded:
Today I am going commando. I probably have many styles of underwear, Briefs, boxers, boxer briefs, low-rise, regular tidy whities, micro mini's, you name it, I have them).I have made many purchases because they look great (Probably on the model) but with having no butt, nothing seems to be confortable. but I would say that boxer briefs are the choice for dress trousers.

shortman_eric responded:
I am wearing a jockstrap today. It's pretty nice to wear so little on hot days like today while still getting the support I like.

Ramases responded:
commando14,
I like to wear boxers, but will go commado at home sometimes. I am now wearing just a pair of shorts with no boxers. I do have other types of underwear, but like the freedom of my boxers. Since it is almost summer here in Michigan the warm weather is right for going commando at times.

jpgem replied to Ramases's response:
Breif's by Jockey, comfortable. can't go comando everything seems to irritate the head of my penis.

Str8curious responded:
Thru the week I will wear boxer breifs or just boxers, once I get home and changed it is commando all the way for me.

jsisu responded:
I wear boxers after my MD recommended them. I find them frustrating when at the urinal. Da** button is a real issue. Hard to get things out. Have noticed that other guys open up their pants, undo their belts, and go for it. Never had that problem with tidy-whites. I also find they bunch up in my jeans. The "boys" have issues. So...learning the "boxer-system."

SUPdude responded:
At work I keep the boys high and tight up in the front seat ( Low rise briefs )

Any free time, I'm free timing it ! Hate clothes and hate knickers.

BTW, what is with these kids wearing undies with their boardshorts at the beach ? I'm at a loss on this one.

zoom1969 responded:
Boxers today! I just kind of rotate depending on my mood. Sometimes I do boxer briefs. I like the feel of boxers but sometimes feel the need for some extra support so I will wear a pair of briefs underneath them. I know weird huh?

Handytim replied to zoom1969's response:
I like to have things secure, so jockeys are good, just have to trim the hair a bit...then again other days brand name tighty whites, 'no show' from Undergear work good...once in a while a Y-back thong...

mownow responded:
have wore silk g-string for years. very comfy. keeps things from getting rubed but can dangle. better than nothing

jc9999 responded:
im a straight guy but does anyone were a thong once in a while just for the feel? i did today it was nice

chuck13 replied to jc9999's response:
I am wearing nothing right now but I wear boxerbriefs mostly but I have low rise trunks and such likes.

tallguy replied to chuck13's response:
Commando at work and boxers at home. Love the freedom!!!

gq12 replied to tallguy's response:
I usually wear lowerise CKs. They fit great, keep everything in place and look good too! I'll go commando when I want to.

Hey Tallguy, your avatar reminds me of another guy who had one on here that showed a little extra something! Is that shaft on the far right??!! Looks good.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im a guy who is learning everyday. I grew up in stuffy home, so like many I explored sexuality when I left. Im still exploring and finding new things ...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems in Men
Many men have sexual problems. They become more common as men age. Problems can include Erectile dysfunction Reduced or lost ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.