Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Skinny Dipping
Commando14 posted:
Summer is here and the warm weather makes me want to be outside all of the time. One of my favorite pasttimes is skinny dipping. Have enjoyed swimming naked since I was 12 years old and first discovered the freedom of slipping off my suit. What about you? Where have you skinny dipped? Alone? With friends? With a significant other? Share the details guys.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

SS1995 responded:
its been a while, but my wife ("friend" at the time) and I would skinny dip in her apartment pool after hours. One time a person walked by just for a stroll. It was fun trying to get my suit back on. Fear of getting caught was a fun.

gq12 replied to SS1995's response:
I do it all the time now that it is swimming weather. All I have to do is walk iout the back door to the pool!

jsisu responded:
When I lived at home....we would take SAUNA, run out into the lake nude and jump in. Go back to the SAUNA, pour more water on the rocks, get good and hot....run out into the Lake again. We would do this for at least 2-3 hours. Talking and sharing during the time in the SAUNA. This was a "man thing", a "family thing" a "couple's thing." We also had a warm beer handy that had salt in it. Neighbors didn't care....everyone understood SAUNA. The "trolls" from below had a fit!!!! Belive me, this is not a Holiday Inn sauna!

GAP1954 responded:
I lived very near the ocean most of my life and for much of my growing up it was water and skin - we would ditch the cutoffs and go diving for fish and lobsters and spend hours in the ocean like this. When I traveled with my kids we would sometimes find rivers or waterfalls and enjoy them the way god made us. Now-a-days it is not so available - what a shame

SUPdude responded:
Surfing nude is an unreal sensation.

Unreal.......

zoom1969 responded:
Love skinny dipping but haven't gotten to do it in awhile. A buddy of mine growing up had a pool and we would skinny dip at night. I would always get nervous thinking his Mom would walk out to the pool any minute but she never did. Years ago a group of us that were good friends got together at a friend's pool at a condo out of state in the middle of the night and all skinny dipped together. Male and female both! Shared a funny story about skinny dipping on the MSI ning site but won't go into all of that on here!

Commando14 replied to SUPdude's response:
I want to try that SUP

texas7t replied to Commando14's response:
have not done in a while.. but love to..
once out in the county. went to a neighbors place.. they had gone for the weekend, so i swam naked.. and whacked off on the diving board.
I am who I am, that is all I will ever be. Texas7t

TravisHou replied to SS1995's response:
I always go nude in my hottub.. and twice now i have seen the neighbor boy spying on me through the fence crack. the second time im sure he was rubbing one out. boys will be boys.

gq12 replied to TravisHou's response:
did you give him any kind of show to help him rub one out??!! I might be tempted if I were in your place.

gymrat44 replied to gq12's response:
I'm not sure how nude swimming is a sexual issue -- but if we're talking about it I'm glad to join in.

I won't repeat what I've said under 'Nude Swimming Teams' over on the Man to Man topics board; that's where I described my experience having had mandatory nude swimming in college back when that was common. But I did swim for enough years without any clothing that it became the natural and normal way for me to go into the water. Ever since then when going swimming I have chosen to be nude whenever I can. That includes pools, ponds, lakes, rivers and -- best of all -- the ocean. Nothing like having waves breaking on your bare butt!

When you're nude at the ocean you're truly away from everything and have a chance to be part of something much larger. I can remember being excited at the magnificence of a long stretch of beach, secluded by some high cliffs and realizing that Naked Gymrat, having left all sign of membership in civilization, was then part of that natural magnificence -- and by extension, I was magnificent myself. And I can remember early one morning seeing an athletic, muscular young fellow playing like a strong, young horse in the surf near the water's edge, jumping, twisting and playing -- and all he wore was a huge smile! Being nude, he belonged to all ages and was a Universal Man, exulting in his energy, prowess and physicality. He made me so proud to be a human, too!

Well, maybe there is a little bit of sexuality to all this. While jogging nude at the water's edge feeling fully part of the wonders of nature I would frequently find that although my cock was soft I was unconsciously producing some long strands of pre-cum which had to be wiped away now and then. I was happy, both in spirit and body! If you haven't tried a nude day at the seashore, I strongly recommend you find a place to do it. Your manhood will enjoy it!
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

gq12 replied to gymrat44's response:
I took a mid-day break today and went to a nude beach near me (40 mins drive). I bumped into another guy there and we started talking (well first I was staring), and after some playful touching we went into the water for some good fun! You're right gymrat, there is nothing like swimming naked, and for me it is very sexual, especially when you have someone to grab under the waves!!

gymrat44 replied to gq12's response:
Glad you had a good break at the beach, gq12 and thanks for telling us about it. And you know, I suppose we should stop worrying about whether something is sexual or non-sexual: the lines are blurry and we should just enjoy stuff and realize how things just blend together. Some things can be or become sexual even without conscious intention.

I've been working on blasting and developing my pecs recently. The other morning I got up and went in to the bathroom for my first pee of the day (after morning wood had subsided). That done I got up and started checking myself in the mirror (don't we all do that each morning?). I began to rub my pecs, appreciating their curves and increasing hardness. As I started to notice a new contour I suddenly realized that I was having an unassisted erection -- which pleased me. I'm familiar with getting hard (or harder) with nipple attention, but this was something new for a a self-massage of the pecs.

So I'm thinking that all my body is or can be sexual; and that if it's hard and you rub it, it will feel good (duh)! We shouldn't be compartmentalizing our good feelings to our crotch alone.
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

gq12 replied to gymrat44's response:
check out the what gets a rise out of you thread... I put there what turned me on so much that day! I am still thinking about it...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 37 yr old happily married man..recently I have been having desires to experience being w/ a man. I love the idea of of having a man give a bj a...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems in Men
Many men have sexual problems. They become more common as men age. Problems can include Erectile dysfunction Reduced or lost ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.