Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Strip Games and Bets
Commando14 posted:
Anyone ever play strip games, like strip poker, truth or dare, etc or make bets resulting in getting naked? Can be fun. Share the details here.

Str8curious responded:
One I have enjoyed playing is (Strip Darts), yes it sounds unusual but it works, much better than strip poker because your both are standing there naked watching each other. I have yet had a chance to play this with another man but would love to do so.

How I do it is, I use the same format as if you were playing the game cricket, So you would write down the numbers 20, 19,18,17, etc. and instead of points you would have to remove a article of clothing. So if you close out the twenties the other player would have to remove their shoes or their pants, try it and you can always throw in your own little twist.

Here is another one that is fun, you both will already be naked, take two quarters, have your partner place there hands on the dresser or the foot of the bed, (they will be standing) place the quarters on the back of their hands, the object is for you to do what ever you want to them to get them to move to where the quarters fall off their hands, then switch. It is fun but after awhile of this you just have to get down to business

Enjoy

ammar57 replied to Str8curious's response:
Would love to play with you.

jsisu replied to Str8curious's response:
Played stip poker with my wife. Could hardly get through the game. Just taking off piece by piece was more than I could handle. Everything was UP from there. That was sometime ago...perhaps its time to renew the gaming!

chuck13 replied to jsisu's response:
Once I played strip pool in these club in Korea called Club Ice. It was a close game. Both down to our underwear and I had the 8 ball left and he had a ball left then the 8 ball.I kept on barely missing the pocket and the same for him. The whole place was watching at this time then finally he made his ball then the 8 ball. So now it is full monty time for me. I get on the dance floor and start dancing then I take off my boxerbriefs and do the windmill. The Korean ladies loved it. that big ol' American penis.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am single father(recently divorced) of 3 boys I am in my early 30's approaching mid 30's(yikes)...I work in the US military and love my job!

Helpful Tips

Fleshjack
I have found that using a fleshjack is the next best thing to real sex. I have a hard time, no pun intended, in not shooting after ten ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.