Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Orgasm during massage
An_205405 posted:
Hi.
I ama 21 year old guy.
I am a virgin but I occassionally masturbate.
Just last week, I went to a local salon and got a massage from a masseause. I was lying on my stomach in boxers while the therapist gave me a massage. He spent alot of time around my butt. I naturally got an erection and he continued his massage into my inner thighs, brushing against my balls.
Although it was not a dirty massage, I ejaculated 20 minutes in.
It was such an embarassment but the therapist handled it like a pro and cleaned me up. He asked me to turn around and lie on my back. He continued his massage on the front I sort of feel that one particular move led to a 2nd ejaculation within 3 minutes. He was massaging me below my belly button and my nippes and then my inner thighs.
This was very embarassing but he cleaned me up again.
He acted as if this often happens and didn't say anything but I am afraid that something might be wrong.
Please help and tell me if this needs attention.
Thanks!Poll: Is an orgasm during a massage near the genitals (not on) normal? Yes|No|

tftobin responded:
Absolutely normal. You are a sensual guy.
He treated it as routine, because it happens all the time.
Men ejaculate during doctor's exams.

Jagmen responded:
Just enjoy it!

alantewks replied to Jagmen's response:
I'm 66 and have ED but I came during a massage. She was working on my legs and for some reason it was starting to bring me to orgasm. I never got an erection but I came all over my briefs. It happens.

gq12 replied to alantewks's response:
Don't worry about it, you are young and it happens. If you feel that you cannot hold back, then masturbate an hour or two before your massage.

years ago I was getting a massage at a student clinic and I was so amped up and the guy I went to spent a long time on the backs of my legs. He went way up into my inner thighs and brushed against my balls and ass (hole). Well that sent me over the edge and I was only 20 mins in like you were... I was super embarrassed the remaining 40 mins!
I've had MTs give me happy endings and a few of them I have cum very quickly from the 55 mins of buildup. One time just a year or two back, my regular therapist who never crossed the line of giving a happy ending, but did do a lot of touching during the hour, while face down he ran his hands down my back, across my butt crack and then down my balls. I had my shaft pointed up and on the 2nd pass (he was standing at my feet) he slid under with one hand while the other was crossing my balls and he pulled my shaft down so it went between my legs. On the third pass when he stroked my shaft I came right then. I think he was surprised I came, so he wiped me up and kept going. I've been able to control it for the most part so that when the MT does run over your ass crack or balls or shaft teasing, I love the feeling but keep under control.

hairyd replied to gq12's response:
Guys this post is 2 years old, therefore my not help An; but other guys use only gq12 GOOD info "don't worry about it"

Masturbating an hour or two before will not help a normal male.
After this lenght of time your penis is really to be Erect and therefore really to for ejaculation. Normal 2 or 3 times for me if my body or the boys are being rub,

Jagmen was right on " Just enjoy it!

It feels a helluva lot better coming out of the penis, than holding it in your balls.

allman replied to hairyd's response:
I had a similar experience. I recently had a massage where I felt my MT working the small of my back with one hand and his other hand was working my inner thighs. As he bore down on my back, I felt his fingertips between my balls and my ass. Something about this aroused me. Later, when i was flipped over on my back, he used an amazing technique that was massaging the small of my back underneath me with one hand and between my naval and cock with the other, very slowly and deliberatly. I began to noticeably throb and thought my heart was going to jump out my chest. He worked all around the base of my cock, occasionally brushing it with his arm. Just as the towel fell off of me, i shot up to my face. I too was embarrassed but he was totally professional and cleaned me up. After the massage was over, we both had a good laugh about it and I admit, would love to relive it all again.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married with 3 sons. Raise by a divorce father that was only 17 years older than I. Therefore we shared many good times and open discussions about lif...More

Helpful Tips

Kindly help me
Dear Sir/Madam Iam suffering from below symptoms from past 4.5 yrs 1. After wake up from bed at early morning a. Slight shivering in ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.