Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Chinese back scrub
gq12 posted:
I went to a chinese sauna in Beijing last year and had what they call a back rub or back scrub. It was very cool. Everyone in the sauna is naked so you just hop on on a massage table in the middle of the room and a guy in underwear/shorts/swimsuit will scrub pretty much every inch of you, then rub some lotion on you.
Well, I went back recently but my hotel had no such sauna (I was bummed!). I looked around and ended up finding a gay sauna close by so I decided to go. It was not a great place but I again got the back scrub. This was was WAY better than the first. This guy really scrubbed me all over and did not hesitate to move my penis this way then that way, which of course caused me to get an erection. When he applied the lotion, he applied it to my penis as well, and returned many times to "rub it in"!! I did not climax but had there not been a language barrier, I would have asked for it!
I love the chinese sauna with all the nakedness in general, but this was the best!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

mark_daniel responded:
think i'm not quite following what you mean by a "scrub." how is it different from a massage?

gq12 replied to mark_daniel's response:
Mark, it is totally different. You lie on a massage table but they poar water over you and scrub your entire body with a wash cloth and get all the dead skin cells off. Then they apply a cream and massage that in, sort of a cream/soap combination. When they are done you shower off. It is an amazing experience. This was was even better because it was a gay sauna.

gq12 replied to gq12's response:
Wow this place is quiet!
Has anyone experienced a back scrub at a chinese or korean spa? I know there are a few in NY, but none anywhere near me. I wish...

mark_daniel replied to gq12's response:
yep. definitely quiet. it seems like there's only a handful of people posting here now.

but to answer your question GQ, no i've never experienced a back scrub like that before. to be honest, i've never really been to a spa before. i mean, i've had a massage once or twice, but not a full on spa experience.

maybe you need to come up to orlando to visit and give me my first back scrub.

I haven't been up to Orlando for a while now, but it would be a nice little excursion to do one of these!! I hope you are ready for an "all over" body experience Mark!

hmm... i don't know, maybe you could email me and tell me a bit more about what you're thinking of when you say that!

well for starters, I'll need you to be cleaned up and shaved in all the right places. Not all body hair gone, but at least neatly trimmed or shaved. Then you'll lay down on the table naked and let me begin to scrub you from head to toe first on your back side, then flipped over to your front. This is a wet scrub, and if there are any areas that need any extra attention you will have to let me know. I'll take you to the shower to rinse everything off, and I will probably get in with you to be sure you are all cleaned up. The 2nd part is a crean that is liberally applied to everywhere you were scrubbed, taking plenty of time to be sure it is rubbed in well. Last is a final rinse in the shower, where again I will join you to get everything off one more time!!

An_205408 replied to gq12's response:
gq, I'm having a boring day at work but thanks to you it just became a little more interesting to say the least. I've never had the pleasure of a scrub as you have been describing here just full massages that leave you feeling turned on, thanks for the fantasy.

jrocker85 replied to An_205408's response:
Hit the ANON by mistake

damn.

as in, hot damn, that is. so when are you coming up to visit again?

are you naturally smooth and have hardly any body hair? or do you get it waxed or lasered off?

I am pretty light with body hair, so what little I've got comes off easy.

wish i was like that. i have a decent amount of body hair, but keep it neat and trim most of the time. every now and then i'll shave it off, but it grows back too quickly to make it practical to do that all the time.

so would you shave it off me as the first part of the scrub? do you like body hair on a guy?

I think I have a hair phobia! I love the smooth look and get turned on by a golden colored skin with very little hair.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have known from a very young age that secrets can cause a person to die inside. I spent the early half of my life on the streets where my secrets le...More

Helpful Tips

Fleshjack
I have found that using a fleshjack is the next best thing to real sex. I have a hard time, no pun intended, in not shooting after ten ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.