Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Penis exam
hairyd posted:
What does you doctor choice to do for a penis exam.
As a child the Doctor removed my pants and briefs.1- This did happen again until last year during a cardologist exam while discussing my job he pulled my jeans down to my knees. 2- My family doctor nurse request I remove everything but the boxers. After we talk Doc will tell me to remove the boxers and get on the table. 3- The internal medicine physical nurse requires I remove everything and put on a open paper jacket. The doctor removes and drops on floor has soon has he starts to check my chest and goes down the body for the exam.4- My urologyist requires after our talk. I remove everything below the waist also for a standing and table exam.5- The Dermatologist nurse has me to drape in a sheet. After we talk I then have to stand nude for a full frontal and back exam for five or more minutes. Then on the table for each area of the body.to be checked under a differant lighting. The nurse will drape my groins when this area is not being checked .6- The surgery had me strip nake after we talked. 7- Before a colonscope I drop my pants for a rectal exam and had to remove them for a exam on the table with a tube.

Is it the doctor, the age of the doctor, the area the doctor received his education why they have differant exam routines? Which do you prefer and why? Which does your doctor use for body exams.

Take the Poll

Physician's male nude exam are differant; which goes your doctor use?
Which do you prefer?
My wife's body exam are perform the same by differant doctors
  • Strip to Boxer; first
  • Robe / drape
  • Doctor removes pants
  • Strip shirt, then pants, then boxers
  • Nude for the whole exam
vote
View Poll Results

gq12 responded:
I am an exhibitionist, so getting nude for me is best, especially if it is just for a physical and I am not ill or there for a more serious issue. My current Dr does not have me strip down at all, and just lowers my pants and underwear (if I have any on) for the penis/rectal checks. I've asked about getting undressed but was told no.
Now, my Dr does sometimes spend quite a bit of time there. He palpates my penis many times and I will get an erection. He has also checked for a hernia for a prolonged time (I've had a surgery), and bumped my penis or moved it left/right, causing at least a semi.

gq12 replied to gq12's response:
I have worn very tight jeans a few times, so when the doctor is ready to lower them for the penis, testicals and rectal tests, I sat up and pulled them completely off and placed them on a chair saying that they are difficult to lower. By doing this, I remain without anything on for the remainder of the exam.

sldl04 responded:
When I was a child, our family doctor never made me undress. As I recall, he usually made me lie down and he was the one who unfastened my pants. He usually felt my testicles and had me cough. I don't remember him actually looking at my penis. I recall another time when he had me turn on my side and he pulled me pants down far enough so he could spread the upper part of my buttocks apart. Not sure why he did that because it wasn't a rectal exam.

When I hit my teenage years, I was required to undress to my underwear. My parents were never in the room when I was examined. I never had a rectal exam while I was a teenager, but I did have a lump on one of my testicles removed when I was 16. I remember the doctors (I had 2 different ones examine me) taking quite a bit of time examining my testicles and penis. Back then (this was 30 years ago), men didn't wear gowns so I was asked to undress to my briefs. The doctors examined me lying down with my underwear down to my knees. It was a turn-on for me----I do remember that.

Today I'm married but physical exams are still a turn on. My exams today are more detailed and I do get examined annually. My dermatologist has me undress to my briefs and I drape a towel over my lap. She's attractive, so it's difficult not to get an erection while she's examining me. She normally doesn't examine my penis, but usually she has me turn over and she does lower my briefs and spreads my buttocks apart---again the top part for whatever reason. She doesn't examine my rectal area. There was one time that I told her about a mole on my penis shaft. I wanted to take my underwear completely off, but didn't dare, so I just slid them down to my knees while she looked at me.

When I get my physical, I'm in a gown and I usually leave my underwear on until the genital/rectal exam. I have had just a genital/rectal exam by a urologist before and he usually examines me fully clothed with my pants and underwear down to my ankles.

gq12 replied to sldl04's response:
this is an old thread, but I would like to hear more about this from others...

Anon_3669 replied to gq12's response:
My internist has me get undressed to my shorts. He does the exam that way. At the end he has me pull down my short and does the hernia check and then has me lean over the table while he does the DRE.

My dermatologist starts withe me dressed and has me remove items of clothing as he works down my body, my shirt, then later my pants, later has be pull down the shorts, then I pull them up and sit down and pull off the socks.

The one time at the urologist he had me pull down my pants and shorts when he was ready to perform the exam.

gq12 replied to Anon_3669's response:
I would love it if my doctor just said to disrobe to the level of comfort of each patient. So those that want to stay dressed or partially dressed can do so. I would just get naked and hope that the room was not too cold! His nurse/assistant will do some initial tests, then leave at which point I would disrobe. When he comes in, it is just him alone.

StPeteBob replied to gq12's response:
that sounds perfect.... I have become less inhibited with my body and am completly comfortable being nude. I donen't make any sense to me to have underwear a robe or anything on when they have to give you a full exam. Same goes for a massage. the drape just gets in the way

Anon_16867 responded:
am a 51yo man and i have a female doctor..whenever i go too see her i have to go thru the whole nine yards...she put on her glove and tell me to drop them and she look at everything ...then u know i have to bend over the table and she stick she finger up my ass...it is kind of a thrill letting her do it before i get a quick hard on...

gq12 replied to StPeteBob's response:
I agree StPeteBob. Just make the room temp comfortable, then I will happily get naked and let the exam go. The more they can see and feel the more complete the exam!

I also feel the exact same way for massages. Drapes get in the way as do clothes. My MT does FULL body undraped and it is amazing!!!

longduckdong46 replied to gq12's response:
I prefer the modest approach. Just what is needed to be taken off.
I realize the physicians are professional and all that, but unlike gq12 I am not an exhibitionist.
Whatever your comfortable with and gets the job done.

Anon_130552 replied to longduckdong46's response:
I visted the doctor today. I did not know would it be a female doctor. She told me to sit on the exam table. After asking me some questions about my symptoms, she took my blood pressure and temperature. After recording them, she told me to take my t shirt and shoes off . As I took my t shirt off, she turned red in the face as she stared at my muscular hairy chest and treasure trial of hair that went down past my naval and into my shorts. She to listen to my heart. She then pulled up a stool and sat on it next to my legs in front of me. At that point she was totally in control of the situation. She acted very impatient with me as I had difficulty answering some questions regarding my symptoms and medical history. She then began to act very businesslike. She told me to lean back until my head was against the wall. As I followed her instructions, she unbuttoned my white shorts, unzipped them, and pulled them down around my knees. She then stared at the thick hair that when down along my abdomen to my pubic hair which was sticking out of the top of my large lightweight nylon jock strap. I was very surprised at her behavior, however I started to get aroused as she pulled the top of my thin nylon jock strap down until all of my pubic hair and the top of my large thick penis were showing. She then leaned forward and told me that she was going to do an examination.. She took a long time pushing down on my body with right hand and fingers while her left hand rested on the side of my pubic hair area. She examined me from my pec muscles down to the bottom of my my groin. She appeared to enjoy moving her right hand on my hairy body as she occasionally asked me questions about what I was feeling as she pushed down with her fingers. Sometimes I reported pain as she pressed down harder. The whole time I was getting more aroused, and my large circumcised penis was becoming semi erect.
She next pulled her stool back and told me to stand in front of her. To my surprise she pulled my jock strap down past my large testacles and down to my feet. She had me step out of it, and she put it on the exam table. The doctor spent quite a long time examining my testacles, asking questions, and having me cough out loud. When holding them with her right hand, my large semi erect penis was hanging down on top of her thumb. I was very embarrassed and feeling vulnerable at that point. After the exam was over she had me sit on the exam; facing her. She use tissue and wiped off the pre cum with slow but firm stokes to my shaft. She then told me to get dress. When she and the nurse left the room. She said she would talk with me in her office in a few

gq12 replied to Anon_130552's response:
so did she perform a rectal exam as well? I like how she wiped up the pre-cum for you!!

My Dr seems to be fascinated by my lack of pubic hair. He told me the last time I went to see him how smooth my ball sac was. He did spend a lot of time rubbing it!

Anon_130552 replied to gq12's response:
gq12, she did check my anus but because of my age no finger. I am embrassed to said when I when in her office. I had got over the erection embrassment during the exam. She had removed her lad coat. I was able to she her breast in a low cut top and her skirt was so short it just covered her panties.
I got another boner and she was telling me everything was ok. I was thinking She has to touch me again. I ask her if she thought the mole on my testcle should be removed. She said she did not see a mole. She then ask me to drop my pants. She then without gloves started move my penis to see my balls. After ask me to sit on her desk for a better view. She said she did not see a mole. I sly explain it must have been a acne that my wife had see. She laughed knowing what I had done and requested me to put my pants on .

gq12 replied to Anon_130552's response:
I did something similar when my Dr did not check my penis at a recent visit, so I asked about something on my ball sac and he then dropped my pants to tale a look/feel. He did not, I don't believe, think that I made it up for him to get into my pants.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a personal strategist specializing in solving sexual and emotional issues including premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and the inability...More

Helpful Tips

Men's Sexual Issues - and the Task at Hand
In my experience men's sexual issues go hand in hand with them worrying too much about the workings of their penis. The more worried they ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.