Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
female ejaculation???
luvmy2babiesmuch posted:
can any women do this?? in a mans point of view, do you like it, turn on or off, what is it like? i'm a 41 year old, hetero, happily married women,, any ideas on thi stopic? ever had any experiences??

gq12 responded:
I think it is awesome! I've never been with anyone who has squirted, but I wish my wife would.

uniquescreenname responded:
I've never seen it, either, other than online - and sometimes I wonder if it's fake. I would love to see that in person, too!

StPeteBob responded:
My first sexual intercourse was when I was 16 my girlfriend at the time would ejaculate... being new to sex I assumed it was nnormal... it was incredibly hot and sloppy ... i mean talk about a wet... my balls would be dripping with her vaginal fluid.... From that point forward I assumed I was doing something "wrong" because I couldn't get any other women to squirt like that.

luvmy2babiesmuch replied to StPeteBob's response:
really want to learn how....

fcl replied to luvmy2babiesmuch's response:
Google is your friend, my dear ...

Spotlight: Member Stories

Late 40's, Open minded, mostly heterosexual, . Like to think of myself as pretty free and open about my own sexual nature. Enjoy alot of things re...More

Helpful Tips

The Jelq Exercise For Natural Penis Enlargement
Jelqing is a lot like the push up of penis exercising. It's the backbone of all the other exercises. When done healthfully, jelqing can ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 47 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.