Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
IS HE UNHAPPY?
nrbatten posted:
I AM A HOMOSEXUAL AND HAVE BEEN WITH MY PARTNER FOR FIVE YEARS. I FEEL LIKE WE ARE FALLING APART. WE HAVE A DECENT RELATIONSHIP, BUT HE IS ALWAYS SAYS HE WILL NEVER BE WITH ANOTHER MAN. I AM THE ONLY MAN HE HAS EVER BEEN WITH SEXUALLY. HE WAS BIG INTO CHURCH AND HAS ALOT OF GUILT ABOUT BEING GAY. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO TO KEEP OUR RELATIONSHIP STRONG. ALSO, HE MENTIONS ALL THE TIME HOW HE WANTS TO BE WITH A WOMAN AND START A FAMILY. ..... DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT ACTION I SHOULD TAKE?

dustlea responded:
well is he driven by the desire to have children and a family or to be with a women and be socially accepted?

It is very doable to have children and have a family with another man, it seems uncommon in the gay community but I think there are a lot more gay families than we think.

swimaddict responded:
Because church was an important part of your partner's life, find one in your town that you can attend together as an openly gay couple. Most major Protestant denominations in general, and the Episcopal Church in particular, are accepting and supportive of gay couples and, if you live in a large enough city, you'll find a number of churches with gay families. Your partner will be able to reconnect with something that is clearly important to him and the right church will help him put his guilt behind him.

hairyd responded:
Nrbitten, from your information you need to set your partner free. If you are the only male he has been with sexual then he is not a homosexual. You and him both should be in a great strong relationship; not a decent relationship. Let him have sex with a woman and have his children with his sperm. Going to church with other gays; will not stop him from having alot of guilt about being gay. Life is to short no one should live a life that other choose for them To many feel guilt for there actions in life after it is to late>>>>>

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 24 y/o man from new england. I have a child and a wife, both whom I love very much. I have had a pretty trying life in many respects. I never h...More

Helpful Tips

Fleshjack
I have found that using a fleshjack is the next best thing to real sex. I have a hard time, no pun intended, in not shooting after ten ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.