Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Exhibitionism
gq12 posted:
I was going to update the thread about massages because I went to a spa as a model for my previous MT who is giving a hot stone class. Well that went well although unevenful. He did give me a pass to come back and use the spa, so I went today for the morning hours.

The spa has all co-ed facilities so you need to wear a bathing suit everywhere, but... I did hear that they had an outdoor mud treatment so I went straight to that. I waited for the attendant to come and let me into the area and since I was alone I needed to get some assistance with the mud application. The attendant was a woman, so I was hesitant to strip naked (I wore my new Aussiebum wonderjock), but then she told me that the mud stains clothing so I quickly took it off! She applied the mud to my back (nothing more) and left me. Well this are is semi-private but looks out over the ocean (no beach, it's just a dock out over the water with boating). Some rooms can see into the area and anyone can pass by either to check out the mud or to go to their room so you can be seen. I rubbed the mud on from head to toe, and of course in all the fun places!!! I loved how my body looked with a shiny coat of mud everywhere and quickly was standing at full staff! Anyway, there are loungers to lay and dry in the sun, but your bottom side does not dry so well, so I decided to walk out toward the ocean on the deck to dry just standing up. While out of the deck, the entire pool area can see me, but it is understood that you get naked to do the mud treatment, so they are cool with it. It was an amazing feeling to be hanging out naked where everyone can see you and you look so cool covered in this mud!!! A few people passed by: 3 women who were checking out the mud, a few guys passing by and a worker who made it obvious he liked what he saw. I was semi by this point, but still very plump so I had a very nice hang going. The worker stuck around looking over and over, so I moved to a more private spot to rub in the mud some more!!. He walked over and helped rub it in and commented in spanish how he wanted to suck me. Well I was a bit muddy so that didn't happen. I went back out to the deck to show off some more until my mud completely dried. Afterward they have tubs filled for you to rinse off. What an experience. It was such a fantasy thrill to be naked while no one else was and it was perfectly normal!!!!!!!

I just had to share this experience and to tell you all to give it a try if you are ever near a spa that has this or S Fla.

gq12 responded:
I looked around on the web and found a forum where a guy posted a bunch of pix where 5 girls (young & fit) were laying out on the ocean deck after applying mud and then rinsing each other off. The way he described it, the mud area was a major party zone (must have been on a weekend)!! Another was a video of a girl who enjoed herself completely in the mud area and eventually made a solo x rated video. I guess she was alone w/ her cameraman!! What a place in south beach!!

restrick replied to gq12's response:
You mentioned the wonderjock. Do you have to point your junk down in the pouch or can it be positioned up?

gq12 replied to restrick's response:
you can position it up, but because the pouch pushes your balls up, there is less room so if you get aroused you could easily pop out the top. When pointing down, you get a bulge outward because your shaft is resting on your balls which are pushed up/out. I don't like how the leg and even waist openings are so tight. The style I got has a string tie but it does not need to be tied to stay up. I had a lowrise rufskin with the drawstring waist and that one had a much looser fit that I loke better. It was also cut lower so that was probably the reason I liked it.

gq12 replied to gq12's response:
I was only able to spend about 2 hrs at the spa that day so they gave me another pass to come back!! I am waiting for a slow day and some good sunshine and repeat the whole process! I think I will try to wait to see if another guy (or girl?) goes for a solo mud treatment and I will ask to join them!!! It should hopefully be fun...

gymbeau responded:
I definetly have an exhibitionist bent and enjoy being naked outdoors, but it was never in a public place or around strangers. But for the last couple of years I've really wanted to do the WNBR (World Naked Bike Ride). A coworker confided to me that he participated and got me thinking. He's was heavy-set and I felt that if he felt comfortable being nude in public, so should I. However, the big concern is that there are always photos posted later on Flickr or elsewhere. That bothers me because I seem to get hard immediately when there is a camera around. I took a bubble bath with my one-year old and my wife came in with a camera because it was a cute scene and my cock started rising out of the foam. I had to do some cropping before those shots could be shared. Any similar concerns with cameras and hard-ons?

gymrat44 replied to gymbeau's response:
Yeah, now that you mention it. One time some years ago one Saturday afternoon I was in a playful mood and came into the kitchen and greeted my wife while I was wearing nothing but a hardhat and a full leather tool belt. I asked her jauntily if she'd like to use any of my tools. She said, "Hold that pose," grabbed her camera and surprised me by taking a picture. Then I surprised myself by getting an erection right afterwards. She then took another shot (these were Polaroids) and laid the two pictures down on the table side by side. She pointed to the second picture where I was hard and said she'd rather I used that tool.

I don't remember what we had planned to do that afternoon but whatever it was, it didn't get done and tool #2 had quite a good time. So I can't say that I have a concern with the camera -- just good memories!
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

bj102364 responded:
My profile picture is the most exhibitionism I'll be doing outside my own house.

hairyd replied to bj102364's response:
BJ, was there a issue during your childhood. I can not understand a male not being able to feel comfortable nude.
While in gyms showers, locker rooms; or skinny dipping with male (or fermale friends). Could it be the size of your penis. My friends and I have always enjoyed being nude. We do not consider it exhibitionism.

hairyd replied to gymbeau's response:
gymbeau, go for the ride in the WNBR. Would be cool if you pic was on flickr. We all have doubles (in looks) just tell anyone that may comment "My wife wish my penis was that small." lol

bj102364 replied to hairyd's response:
I am very comfortable being nude in a appropriate place like a locker room, shower room etc. I have no complaints about my penis. It's 5" flaccid and 7" erect. The exhibitionism I am opposed to would be nude in an inappropriate circumstance such as mixed company.

hairyd replied to bj102364's response:
BJ, I misunderstood your thread comment "profile picture is the most exhibitionism I'll be doing outside my own house."

Therefore I thought some discussion may be helpful. I am comfortible nude with male and females in the appropriate circumstance. But I can respect you not wanting to be nude in inappropriate places

Great to hear you have no penis complaints. All us guys should be pleased with the pleasure and not the size. Hope your wife and you continue to enjoy your large penis into this New Year

I did go back w/ a buddy of mine and we did a mud treatment together. It was fun having him rub it in on my back and butt. I did the same w/ a few reach aruunds! He was a bit more reserved than I was, so it was for the most part a mello event, but we did hop in the rinsing tub together and help clean each other off really well!!

My former massage therapist (MT) contacted me about modelling for him again next week at a class he is teaching. The last visit (the top of the thread) was nothing special but the 1st time I went it was an exhibitionists dream! I hope to get the chance to "show off" again. I'll post after the session...

cam35 responded:
Thank you for sharing this. I wish I could find someplace like that where I live, as well as find a buddy like you. I like the aspects of your being an exhibitionist. Keep sharing man

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 37 yr old happily married man..recently I have been having desires to experience being w/ a man. I love the idea of of having a man give a bj a...More

Helpful Tips

Fleshjack
I have found that using a fleshjack is the next best thing to real sex. I have a hard time, no pun intended, in not shooting after ten ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.