Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Steamroom
Anon_962 posted:
Have any of you experienced this problem? I have no problem getting an erection at the touch of my wife. However, in the steamroom, with a number of other guys with raging hardons, here I am with a shorty! Now, I am a grower as opposed to a shower. But, nevertheless, this is very embarrassing when I would like to join the "boys". Any suggestions?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

gq12 responded:
are you nervous that other guys will see you with an erection or are you nervous that others will see that you are flacid and not very large?
I can easily get an erection, but I will sometimes need to give it some help with a few tugs and that usually will do it. Just relax and don't be so concious of your penis and it will probably happen naturally. When I see others with erections, that will usually get me hard too.

ilguy replied to gq12's response:
I've been exposed to seeing erections taking showers after PE in school and again the the common showers in the service. Usually seeing several guys hard doesn't effect me. At other times I got instantly hard. Did not bother me and never bothered me to see other guys hard. Besides it;s just a natual function of the body.

gq12 responded:
I guess it depends on why these guys have erections in the steamroom. When I've seen this, usually it is because they are looking to have some "fun" and will play with themselves a little. When I see that I will usually get hard as well. If I get creeped out then I won't. It is rare that I have seen random guys with erections in a steamroon and nothing is going on (a natural erection and they are just sitting there).

boricuapr replied to gq12's response:
I have never being in a place were several guys are showering and showing their erections. For me it would be a nice arousal situation. I personally used to have erections when naked in front of my doctor or when taking my pants for a massage. I would get an erection if i am in such place.

gymrat44 responded:
Two things you can do: one is to relax and forget about it and just let a hard-on happen. The more relaxed you are, the more likely you are to get stiff, especially if there are other guys around you who are.

The other is to give your penis a couple of tugs; if you do that and are relaxed and ready, just as gq12 says you should be pointing to your chin in no time. Just remember that each time is different just as we're all different. Give yourself some slack and look forward to it happening to you.
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

HairyD responded:
962 I prefer to be floppy (7- in the shower but some guys prefer to be semi or erect. I have notice some of the guys at the urinal before the shower rub the penis head with their thumb and stoking their nuts with the other hand after a piss. The clubs shower room has 8 shower heads. The boys waiting always pull on their shaft waiting on their turn. The third option is the dude washes his johnson first facing the shower. I guess the body wash is wet and slippery like his wife. Before I leave home each morning I place my left middle finger into my wife vaginal as we kiss goodby. If I should want a HARD I take a smell. I think of the great sex we had that morning or the night before. But if I get hard masturbating or sex is required. In the club shower double fisting with the guys watching not something I enjoy. Relax and enjoy your hot shower and enjoy your penis with your wife.
God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
- Robin Williams

gq12 replied to HairyD's response:
I think most guys are not a floppy 7-8"!!! I need to do the rub for a minute so that I am more confident and have a good 5-6" semi. I am not built like you HairyD.
There's nothing wring with a little double fisting in the showers though!!

HairyD replied to gq12's response:
Gq; been discussed the penis is build like men. Some are short others long, some are fat and others slim.

But you got to love what you have; beware were you stick it ; and keep it healthy.
God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
- Robin Williams

gq12 replied to HairyD's response:
Yes penis' come in many shapes and sizes, but remember the shape and size changes based on arousal. If a short guy could rub his belly and grow 6", I bet he would do it!! We are always striving to be better physically, so it is a normal reaction for a guy to want to plump up his penis before walking nude into a steamroom filled with other guys. The key is to relax and not force it.

Anon_962 responded:
The steamroom chat is causing me to write again. I was in the healthclub around 6:30am doing my routine of laps and free weights. After the workout I went to the steamroom. The usual guys were present plus a few more. A few were giving a hand to each other. I ignored the group and sat at the other end of the steamroom. As I relaxed on the bench one of the guys got up and sat near me. Shortly afterwards, he reached over and touched my leg. I froze. He moved his hand up my leg to my junk. Sure enough, he fondled my junk. It felt good...but I was frozen. Sitting and not moving for a few moments, I stood up and he reached over and placed his hand on my back sliding down to my butt. I didn't move because I must admit I was hooked and liked it. He reached inbetween my cheeks and began to insert his finger into my rectum. That did it....I pushed his hand away and stepped out of the steamroom. A part of me wanted to stay. Another part of me was shocked. Did I mention that by this time I was getting aroused. I cannot help but wonder now, would I have liked the attention he was giving? Thoughts flowed such as: What would it feel like? Would it have been safe? Should he have had a latex glove? Why did he think he could come on to me? Did I send some unintended signal?
I don't want to go back....yet, something draws my thoughts back to that place and experience. I am thinking about resigning from that healthclub...or, do I go back and just not participate? Or, ....? I am confused.

Anon_962 replied to Anon_962's response:
Fellas...I need some response and advice. At least some support. Tuesday is my first day back to the healthclub. Any suggestions?

gq12 replied to Anon_962's response:
I have been in your position and felt the same way. I love the attention but I am always afraid to go too far. I've had a few guys in the past make very quick advances and I've throught the same thing. Sometimes I get creeped out and walk away, while other times I've stayed and ejaculated in there. I never do anything that would be unsafe for me, but believe me some guys will do anything! Do what you feel comfortable with, but don't let someone drive you away from the gym. If you go back to the steamroom but don't want to participate, just politely say no to anyone who tries to make an advance. If you are unsure you like it, let them jack you off and see what happens.

beroni replied to Anon_962's response:
say go back and see what happens. no harm in a little hand action.

HairyD replied to Anon_962's response:
Why would you change gyms. The dude did not rape you. It's your choice. We can not choose for you. Are you straight or bi sexual, You did not send a signal, the guy wanted action. Some males like to be the first to score with a man. The same as other males want to puck the virgin female's cherry. Be safe......
- Robin Williams

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am single father(recently divorced) of 3 boys I am in my early 30's approaching mid 30's(yikes)...I work in the US military and love my job!

Helpful Tips

The Jelq Exercise For Natural Penis Enlargement
Jelqing is a lot like the push up of penis exercising. It's the backbone of all the other exercises. When done healthfully, jelqing can ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 47 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.