Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
cheating wife?
Anon_10336 posted:
my wife was recently away for treatment of certain issues. she stayed at an all women house. anyway while there she got close to another women there. alot youmger than her. we have been faithful for all 22 years. but when she got back she told me her and the other women would frequently share very deep kisses and would massage eachother and find ways to touch eachothers breasts and vaginas. they never got completely naked or went down on eachother. my wife says it was because they grew close. she said she wouldn't desire that from a man. does anyone think it is cheating? i guess it is a double standard because it was a women i am ok with it. in fact it really turns me on. but if it was a man i would be furious.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

boricuapr responded:
Wish I could have a wife like yours. Enjoy her experiences. She really enjoys erotic moments with another lady. That's very horny. You can also enjoy with guys also. You both are matured and sexual beings. Hope you can tell us more about her experiences and yours also.

gq12 replied to boricuapr's response:
for sure this is a double edged sword. At a distance this sounds very erotic and cool, and many guys would think that this is a great situation to be in. On the other hand, now that you have been made aware of a real situation, you may be feeling a bit jealous or love-less. I think these things are best kept in the head.

Anon_10336 replied to boricuapr's response:
are you saying i can enjoy that with me and other men or her and other men?

HairyD replied to Anon_10336's response:
If you want to end your marriage you can enjoy sex with a male or female. You stated your wife was away therefore not able to have sex with you. Did you not pleasure youself during this time masturbating , etc. I agree with gq12 this is a double edge sword, forget this situation. Hope the treatment was successful. Now it's time to have sex three times a day to make up for the nights she was not in your bed. In the heat of the moment I have enjoyed the body of other women. But I have never plan on cheating sexual on my wife.
God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
- Robin Williams

Anon_10336 replied to HairyD's response:
sure i pleasured myself when she was gone. but i wasn't with another partner male or female. and we have had lots of sex since she has returned. but she could have just played with herself as well. she did stuff with a partner instead. what do you me in the heat of the moment you have enjoyed the body of other women, but you don't plan on cheating? i don't understand.

I enjoy the pleasure of the body during sex. They are only one time with that female. Three way with friends and their wives, after meeting with a female, or females share my bed when I am out of town. I have never left home with a plan to cheat on my wife. But a high sex desire and erect penis takes control. If a female had been in your home during your wife's treatment you would have done the deed. Live is to short move on put it in one time for me......>
God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
- Robin Williams

Anon_130552 replied to HairyD's response:
Like GQ stated keep in the big head not the penis head.

Anon_10336 replied to Anon_130552's response:
think we got off course here. i was definately turned on by her being with a women. but if it was a man i wouldn't be ok. allthough i have to admit the thought of her being with a man turns me on but in reality i don't think i would liike it.

gq12 replied to Anon_10336's response:
have you two talked about her being w/ a woman again and you either watching or joining in? Would she allow you to touch or do anything w/ the other woman? I think that 3-somes are sometimes very erotic to talk about but difficult to act upon.

Anon_10336 replied to gq12's response:
she says she would do it again and get even more involved beyong kissing and touching. oral on eachother and such. she has hinted at letting me watch but not to join in or touch the other women. basically watch and masturbate. but like i said she hinted.but not fully commited to it.

10336 how could you masturbate like a teenager. With two hot females in the room. How much battery life is in your penis. These two ladies would be begging me to join them.
- Robin Williams

Anon_10336 replied to HairyD's response:
would join in believe me. she said she would only let me watch and masturbate. i'm sure if we ever got to that point i would be invited to join in at some point.

longduckdong46 replied to Anon_10336's response:
I have never entertained the thought of my GF being with another male or female for that matter. To me it was bad enough thinking of her being with her now ex husband.

But to answer your original question . I would consider it cheating as she is getting sexual gratification from it, and without your approval.
It would be like me just making out with another woman, touching and feeling my own little way, without going all the way.
I'm certain my GF would feel betrayed.

FCL responded:
Here's a woman's point of view - yes, she cheated. Sexual activity with anyone else (male or female) without your partner's permission is cheating. If you had OKed it in advance then fine but you didn't.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am in my 30s. I am married with a beautiful baby girl. I stumbled across the old board looking for some grooming tips.. Imagine my surpise when I le...More

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #1
The MOST important aspect of permanently curing premature ejaculation is your FOCUS. If you spend too much time enjoying the feelings in ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.