Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Repost from other section about stuff thats been haunting me
An_239532 posted:
I'm 21 and about my 21st bday I had homosexual thoughts and feelings. I originally thought was I was a kid that I was only attracted to women. Ever since I had a crush on one of my friends who was a furry I've always wanted to have sex with a guy. I have a furry account and I masturbate to stuff that reminds me of him. He cut me off and rejected me. I since then have been secretly in love with men and I often fantasize about having sex with well guys. I don't know what to do. I guess I needed some time to elaborate on my situation. I had testicular cancer last year and then had lymphatic cancer. Both which are now cured. But ever since my encounter with my best friend well I cant stop thinking about it. I dont know what to do.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Commando1463@yahoo.com I am a 46 y/o divorced guy from southeastern Michigan. As I am closing in on 50 in a few years, I have realized that sexuality...More

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #2
You need to frequently correct your focus to stay in control of when you ejaculate. Sexual programs can be triggered by your thoughts. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.