Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Homosexual thoughts
An_239532 posted:

I'm 21 and about my 21st bday I had homosexual thoughts and feelings. I originally thought when I was a kid that I was only attracted to women. Ever since I had a crush on one of my friends who was a furry I've always wanted to have sex with a guy. I have a furry account and I masturbate to stuff that reminds me of him. He cut me off and rejected me. I since then have been secretly in love with men and I often fantasize about having sex with well guys. I don't know what to do. I had testicular cancer last year and then had lymphatic cancer. Both which are now cured. But ever since my encounter with my best friend well I cant stop thinking about it. I dont know what to do. Any advice?

Junior_Samples responded:
Well it sounds as though a woman will not make nor satisfy your desires.
So, go with what feels natural.

fcl replied to Junior_Samples's response:
I agree.

hairyd replied to fcl's response:
An - 1st your had got to get over the guy that rejected and left you. You will never be happy if you masturbate thinking of the dude that could have your ass; but rejected and not ejected. You may need to talk this through with a trained person. 2nd Great and bless God for the Cure. Is your testrome level and body healthy for sex. You want the doctor to check explain the same information to the doctor you shared with us. 3rd Before you label yourself as a heter or homo you may want to live more. Some males said having a 12x6 penis ramed up their butt and down thru throat was not the pleasure they needed. Be safe there are freaks that can harm you. Also heter males that will hurt if you request action. I am a old fart therefore furry is doing it with a cat or fur animal? lol But I have enjoyed some super furry pus. But when jerking it off you must change your mental thoughts. Keep us p[osted.........
God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
- Robin Williams

Torcal responded:
YES.

I once asked a psychiatrist if I was gay. His response was, "what do you think about when you masterbate"? You've answered that question.

Your former friend is uneducated to say the least. We've all been rejected by girls (some more than others). The tragedy is that your former friend acted so cruely.

My son, who is now in college, participated in school athletics, became an amateur weight lifter and continues to lift just for the fun of it. He's very good looking, smart' , is a good communicator and reeks of Testosterone.

I'm gay, which came to me as a surprise at age fifty-seven, but not an unpleasant one. It explained what happened to me at puberty, why I felt left out, my fear....etc., etc.

My son knows that I'm gay (his mother is deceased), And I knew that my son was going to get approached by gay men. I told him to simply thank them for the compliment of their attention and then very nicely tell them that he's straight. He's discovered that it works and feels good that he's open minded enough to at least be civil. That's the way educated straight MEN act when tapped for attention by a gay man. Now my son has some gay friends.

On another occasion "the guys" were sitting around drinking beer. One of his long-time friends leaned over, pushed his head back and French kissed him. He said he didn't do anything about it because he wanted to find out what it would feel like. And, to my knowledge, he hasn't mentioned it to his friend again - and they're still friends. And my son isn't gay.

What angered me about your story enough to post this is the reaction of your friend to your advances. I hope that the straight hunks reading this will think of kind and creative ways to handle an advance by a gay guy without doing injury to a person who was born different and is looking for company.

Helpful Tips

The Jelq Exercise For Natural Penis Enlargement
Jelqing is a lot like the push up of penis exercising. It's the backbone of all the other exercises. When done healthfully, jelqing can ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 47 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.