Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
need help please!!
goodguyplease posted:
I'm a 35 old man who has a thing when my gf and i are getting to make
love im ready for it then it just goes soft can any one help me please.

jrocker85 responded:
I have had this happen and when it does I stay in the zone and work all over her body so it slows things down and starts things up again and makes it hotter. Start with long kissing and massage her all over nice and slow she will not notice your have gone soft and won't care, let your fingers work her over so she gets hotter and hotter, use you tounge and drive her over the edge,. I can usually get hard duing this time or semi hard so she is so ready for me I'm back in and ready to have fun.

TravisHou responded:
stress... and thinking about it too much... enjoy and dont try so hard. . Other then the high price pills... there are some pills that also help... It's called Control.. and sold by.. ( don't laugh ) Docfeelgood.us/control.html . ( a guy told me about them and you can get them in a pack of 2 at a gas station counter, but cheaper on line by the bottle. )

really.. but you may want to try as well, is what they call a cock ring. you can get at adult book stores. etc.. Caution... do not get one too small. start with a 2" and go down. put your nuts in first then push in the soft cock... lube or soap makes it easy.. try it alone first. and see how it feels. Keep your head on your shoulder into what your into, Not what you should do. .

wtmpb responded:
It sounds like it may be mental. Have you and your gf talked openly about sexual turnons. Next time she is in the mood open a conversation about something freaky that is a for sure turn on for you and if she engage im sure you would have no problems. Also you may want to get your penis fit. try this site it helped me <a href="http://adafdtjlhi3c6m1o3kmmyl6hd1.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WEBMD">penile secrets</a>. hope this helps you out.

wtmpb replied to wtmpb's response:
<a href="http://dd245mfsq9r42kbe-gnqafthbd.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WEBMD " target="_top">Click Here!</a>

Spotlight: Member Stories

Commando1463@yahoo.com I am a 46 y/o divorced guy from southeastern Michigan. As I am closing in on 50 in a few years, I have realized that sexuality...More

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #2
You need to frequently correct your focus to stay in control of when you ejaculate. Sexual programs can be triggered by your thoughts. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.