Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
vasectomy????
luvmy2babiesmuch posted:
does having a vasectomy effect your penis, scrotum, experiences, semen taste, sex duration, etc...?

the reason i am asking, is my husband ejaculates and is done for the night, my boyfriend, can ejac, and stay hard for hours.... he can have sex many many, many times in one night... his semen is less than husbands, and it taste better. is it because he masterbates 2 times a day? and husband only ejac about 1 time a week, if i;m lucky?? i am thinking of husband having a vasectomy, but only for selfish reasons,, plus we won't have to worry about me getting preg.. ay ideas??

gq12 responded:
I've had one and it did not make any changes that I am aware of

Torcal responded:
It seems to me that your concern should be your boyfriend getting a vasectomy rather than your husband. Do you see any ethical problems raised by your question?

hairyd replied to Torcal's response:
A vasectomy will ONLY stop your husband from fathering a child. The taste is because of the food you are preparing for your husband. Since the boyfriend only enjoy sex with another man's wife. He is not responible for her living expense, etc. He has the money for a gym. Also he enjoys other females that helps keeps his sperm volume down. I would save the money for a vasectomy. Instead spend that money on STD protection.....

Helpful Tips

Fleshjack
I have found that using a fleshjack is the next best thing to real sex. I have a hard time, no pun intended, in not shooting after ten ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.