Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Finding a good doctor
jps89 posted:
Hello,

I have posted on here before asking advice about a mild case of phimosis, if I'm spelling. I'm getting married soon so I've been trying to get it figured out. From my research, I've found out that you can often stretch it, possibly with the help of a steroid cream.

So, I bought some hydrocortisone and tried stretching it with that, but I didn't do it very consistently and thought it wasn't very powerful probably, so I went to see a doctor.

Here's the problem. He had NEVER HEARD OF STRETCHING it. He simply said circumcision was the way to treat it. I told him about using a steroid and he said in 30 years he'd never heard of it. He said I could try it, so he gave me a prescription of.... exactly the same thing, hyrdocortizone 1%.

So my question is, will this help, or is it a fruitless endeavor? Suppose I spend 15 minutes per evening trying to stretch it-- will I see any results?

If not, how can I find a doctor that knows about options other than circumcision? I really don't want to go that drastic route.

Thanks! I should say I'm a 21 year old virgin.

gq12 responded:
I cannot help. I am circumcised...

Torcal responded:
I'm cut but can give you a few ideas:

Torcal responded:
Go to a Urologist. If you don't have a GP who can refer you call the medical association in the county in which you live - or it could be the state. And ask for a referral.

Spotlight: Member Stories

No, I don't bite, unless asked. It's more that if you want something from life, don't just nibble around the edges, bite hard and don&#...More

Helpful Tips

Fleshjack
I have found that using a fleshjack is the next best thing to real sex. I have a hard time, no pun intended, in not shooting after ten ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.