Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Expert help please :(
LeloO posted:
something strange happened to my BF. When we have anal sex everything was good. this time he had pain and ejaculated very fast, he felt like so much pain inside his penis and his back. I don't know was it the pressure?...
Note he was a bit sick.
please help me he is in pain and we cant go to doc now.
he is only 26, but in the last month he lost 7 kgs from his body mass due so much working.

gq12 responded:
was it too rough? Did he bleed? Give it a day or two to see how he feels, but then you may need to see a Dr.

LeloO replied to gq12's response:
yeah this time it was extrem rough although we used durex .... and no he didn't bleed... bs he still have the pain.. I want him to go to the Dr. but he says it will go by itself.. this is his third day in pain.. I have no idea what to do

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 24 y/o man from new england. I have a child and a wife, both whom I love very much. I have had a pretty trying life in many respects. I never h...More

Helpful Tips

Kindly help me
Dear Sir/Madam Iam suffering from below symptoms from past 4.5 yrs 1. After wake up from bed at early morning a. Slight shivering in ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.