Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Doctor Exam Reaction
sun44 posted:
This has been a topic before, but I am scheduled for an exam soon and I would like to here about what to expect during this routine physical. It would be helpful to hear from others about their exams and what procedures were done. In the past I have had strong physical reactions especially being nude for the examination and from the prostate check. I wonder if this happens to many males during the exam. I know that it is important to be checked regularly to stay healthy.
jes2col@live.com
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Anon_130552 responded:
Most males dreaded genital exam. It not sexual but my penis is erect from the time he starts the touching of my genitals. The penis does know if it's me or a female; it just reacting to the touch. He looked at the penis, he grasped it and take it withone finger and lifted it to look under it, then he looked all around - holding the penis in his left
hand, he looked at the scrotum. Because it is very thorough exam! He take the testicles in his hands and he probed them and rolled each of them slowly to feel for any abnormalities, then he pulled back your foreskin to look at prepuce and my gland and after, he pulled forward and back, the first time gently but second time faster and more firmly. He asked you if you had had sex with anyone and if you had had any
problems during these relations or a sexual disease. The doctor grasped the penis, palpated and rolled your testicles, pulled back the foreskin twice and so on. He used his two fingers and his thumbs of both hands to palpate the whole shaft, and then hold penis at the base, slid it back, looked at
the glands and opened the meatus with his thumbs, and then slid the penis forward and pulled the foreskin back in place. Then the hernia exam. He put his finger firmly on the skin behind left testicle near the inguinal ring and instructed to cough turning head to one side, then did the same thing with the right testicle, Then he will check for hemorrhoids. He will have you bend over the table or told to turn over on the table and to hold onto knees and bend forward in such a way that buttocks were raised and perfectly exposed to his view. He will inserted his finger into the anus. I am really dazed and upset by it He will tell you to take a deep breath, and pushing his finger into the hole, inserting his finger more Forcefully pushing his finger in. Then he rotated his finger in all irections rapidly, and then he touched the prostate, and after checking it, he pull his finger out very roughly, It is an intense experience to have this exam . But every man should be checked yearly.

gq12 replied to Anon_130552's response:
sounds good to me!!! I am going for my yearly check this Thu and I hope it all goes as well. I love the nakedness and all the touching and probing.

gq12 replied to gq12's response:
again my doctor, while checking my balls said that they were drawn up because the room was cold so he massaged them and also did the same to my shaft causing me to get erect and ejaculate on myself. He is pretty braze to just get me all riled up like that and knows I don't mind!

Anon_475 replied to gq12's response:
A doctor that will risk his licence just to warm up your balls? How come you find so many unprofessional people willing to stroke your sexual ego?

Torcal replied to Anon_130552's response:
I don't believe the ball massage story. When doctors feel it necessary to distend the Scrotum as far as possible a nurse slips into your crotch a flexible hose that heats your balls into a sweat. Then they do the exam. In my case I had abdominal surgery that required all my pubic and genital hair to be shaved off clean. The warm-up happened before I was sedated and the shaving took place while I was unconscious. The surprising thing about it was that my shaft and balls were shaved so close it could have only been done while I had an erection. That was probably accomplished by a Prostate massage.

A day or so after each of the two major abdominal operations I have had I've awakened during the night sleeping on my right side. I was heavily drugged. In each case a big black female nurse was standing beside my bed removing one hand from my crotch and the other from my butt. When they noticed me awake each said, "It's OK, honey, it's hard". They were checking to see if these major abdominal operations resulted in any nerve damage that affected my genital performance.

So, when doctors feel the need to Scrotum they use heat and not friction. And it's done under a hospital gown.

Doctors are supposed to check out your genitals. If you are uncut it probably helps if you get an erection. It allows the doctor to pull back the foreskin, stretch it out and look for any hidden abnormalities. I'm cut and have never gone through that. Feeling the testicular cords is a routine procedure and palpatating your balls a little is the only way to check for testicular cancer. And squeezing your erect penis tells the doctor that you have no physical impairments that prevent normal blood flow. That also helps to rule out arteriosclerosis. ED can be an indication of blood flow restriction resulting from arteriosclerosis. A doctor will never instruct a patient to get an erection for a cardiovascular check but, if a guy happens to have one, it's a good opportunity for a quick read.

A doctor, and I am not one, does two things when he sticks his finger up you butt. First, he quickly assesses the size of the Prostate. That just takes a second and doesn't require any manipulation. Secondly, he takes a swipe of the lower colon to get a fecal sample. While you are wiping off the lube, he's swiping the fecal matter on a litmus paper to determine whether there is any blood leaking into your intestinal tract.

Doctors are professionals, with a few exceptions. Straight and gay doctors do their jobs on both sexes with equal professionalism. They've all examined more nude people than you or I will ever see.

Personally, I like being nude and have attended nudist groups with hundreds of people. Spontaneous erections rarely happed but when one does people are understanding and don't even comment. Nudism is a good way to learn to accept people as they are and for me to understand that nobody cares about or even notices my own.

I'd be honored if someone, female or male, asked to palpitate my balls and squeeze my shaft.

gq12 replied to Torcal's response:
you can believe it or not, it's up to you but I am not making it up. Obviously my doctor is using the cold balls as an excuse to feel me up and get me hard. I don't mind and actually enjoy it!!

gymrat44 replied to gq12's response:
Considering the wide range of doctors out there I can certainly understand that such things as gq12 describes can happen. If it is sensed that a full functional test of a body part can be made, consented to and enjoyed by both parties, why not? As patients we put a lot of trust into our doctors and it's good to hear of a doctor putting such trust and confidence into a patience.

Life is too short not to be lived fully!
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

sun44 replied to gymrat44's response:
With the busy schedule that many doctor have today, some of us a very fortunate to find a doctor that will take his time to fully examine us and not rush quickly through the exam. I think that the trust that I have in my doctors is returned by their trust and confidence in me, knowing that I want to be as healthy as possible. Freeballing for a doctor's exam is OK with my doctor and being naked provides both of us the opportunity to be open regarding his and my health concerns. Being comfortable with a doctor is vital and this trust is built over several appointments. I have had to go to a few doctors to find one that I fell totally relaxed when being examined naked by him.

bj102364 responded:
My doctor doesn't even have me take my clothes off. Just drop the pants for the genital and rectal exam. I have had chronic prostatitis and frequent epididymitis so I have had these exams so many times I don't even think twice about it. It does nothing to arouse me sexually. Having a doctor examine my testicles, penis and prostate would never give me an erection.

jem2153 replied to bj102364's response:
I am early 50s and just had a urological exam due to a follow up for a Kidney issue previously.
The Urologist had me naked from the waist down, palpated the bladder, kidneys, groin veins, the penis from the base to the head, palpated testicles and did a prostate exam. It was uncomfortable for me but necessary to see that all was well. It was all very medically professional and I did not have any type of reaction. I just need a follow up again in one year.

sun44 replied to jem2153's response:
Just wondering if anyone has had a recent doctor exam and had a physical reaction. I can happen and should not stop anyone from scheduling any type of doctor exam.

An_257636 replied to Anon_130552's response:
When my penis gets check I always have an erection. I still like it when you get to be naked and they are touching your penis. If they touch one part of it during an erection it feels werid but I like it

sun44 replied to An_257636's response:
Yes, it almost always happens to me during the exam. I am very comfortable and relaxed, Does your doctor have you undressed for the whole exam? Do you have a male or female doctor?

socalvpdude replied to sun44's response:
Im not sure what the big deal is. Its a standard human function of men and doctors have seen it plenty of times. It happens to me sometimes and when it does, I just act normal and the doctor continues with the exam. Its not like its the first time he has seen me naked or with an erection. When I stop getting an erection, the doctor should worry.

Spotlight: Member Stories

61, bi friend of Bill W. Live in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, NW of San Antonio contact: brerbear2000@yahoo.com

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #2
You need to frequently correct your focus to stay in control of when you ejaculate. Sexual programs can be triggered by your thoughts. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.