Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Ladies help Knee Burns and few days of pain????
HairyD posted:
The last few months my wife is getting knee burns. This when she is in a top position. We are in bed on the normal satin / silk sheets. She has the carpets burns alot. But never from sex in the bed. I told her to wear knee pads; but she said that would be the same as me wearing socks. She wants us total nude.
She is also now saying I am splitting her into when we are having intercourse. I am extra extra larger therefore we have always used alot KY, salvia, cum etc.
Ladies please tell us options; We think this is because she is over 40.
All of my other sex with women were 18 to 30 years of age therefore this is new to me..

BJ102364 responded:
I don't have an answer for you, but I learned long ago not to have sex on the carpet. I rubbed my knees raw.

HairyD replied to BJ102364's response:
BJ thanks for the reply. Nobody must have a answer.
Now I have had to always take the top. Which I prefer to be in control. But its been 4 weeks and she is stilling healing. Yes sir, I know the pain of rubbed raw knees and penis. But when it good who's going to stop......
I'm Enjoying your post!

An_240060 replied to HairyD's response:
So is she getting the rug burns when you are in bed or from the actual rug?

My suggestion: throw a pillow down and kneel on that. If you are in the livingroom, use a throw pillow, etc.

Have her use some bag balm on her knees. That will get them very moisturized and soft and might help make them less sensitive to the carpet.

HairyD replied to An_240060's response:
Thanks An_ we will try the balm. It's working it in bed. WE learned to use pillows / throws on the floor. Would the balm be good for lub for intercource or have you try it on the penis.

BJ102364 replied to HairyD's response:
I like being on top also. Controlling every movement is the best way to maximize my pleasure.

HairyD replied to BJ102364's response:
Yes SIR, it maximize my pleasure but also I can feel each
Quiver of her body, As I pull each inch in and out with her moaning and screams of pleasure. I know she is receiving her maximize organism. Therefore she is ALWAYS be really for sex anytime, anywhere, and any how !!!!!!!!

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #1
The MOST important aspect of permanently curing premature ejaculation is your FOCUS. If you spend too much time enjoying the feelings in ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.