Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
testis size
An_242055 posted:
I'm 20 years old. I've noticed that my left testicles are too small while compared to my right one......... i remember when i was a kid that i had swelling in my scrotum....... i don't find pain while masturbating. but im scared. Will i get children. Or is it anything serious can i treat it.... Plz do reply. i need ur help

Elle0317 responded:
No two testes are identical. My husband has one that hangs slightly lower than the other one. My brother only has 1 testicle, and 3 children. You should not have any difficulty having children unless your sprem count is too low, that is not relative to the size of your testes.

remomiju replied to Elle0317's response:
Thank u..but the thing is that my left is very tiny.... Its like i cant really find out where it is. Its very tiny in which the other one is very large. im just 20 so will anythin bad happen in future.

Elle0317 replied to remomiju's response:
maybe it didn't 'drop' like it was supposed to, my brothers second one didn't drop at all. Like I said above, you only need one teste to make babies.

remomiju replied to Elle0317's response:
But the swelling that i had was very bad..... any way i am a bit consoled... Thank you.

Torcal replied to remomiju's response:
You need to visit a doctor, perferably a Urologist, and have it checked out. The painful experience when you were young may have been Mumps, damage to the testicle or something else. It is also very easy and quick to check your sperm count. Getting a check-up is a good thing to do for younger men who are most likely to get testicular cancer.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 37 yr old happily married man..recently I have been having desires to experience being w/ a man. I love the idea of of having a man give a bj a...More

Helpful Tips

Premature Ejaculation Cure FOCUS Tip #2
You need to frequently correct your focus to stay in control of when you ejaculate. Sexual programs can be triggered by your thoughts. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.