Skip to content

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Erection holding problems during sex
An_242171 posted:
My husband is 32 years old and we are trying to get pregnant.He is sexually active through out the month and gets a strong erection and ejaculates normally.But when it comes to baby making sex during my ovulation...its gets tough for him to get an erection and even if he does get an erection,he is not able to retain it for the intercourse.The penis becomes flaccid half way through before ejaculation.But within few hours he is able to have a normal erection and ejaculation,by rubbing the penis over me or by masturbating.When it comes to intercourse he loses the erection.I don't understand if it is a physical or mental problem.He claims of not having any stress or fear.After few days of refraining from sex,he is totally normal.But my ovulation phase is well gone by then and it is very frustrating especially when one is trying to conceive.Please suggest what we can do about it to overcome this problem.

elle0317 responded:
How about you not tell him when you are ovulating? The only way he would know is when you tell him. If he doesn't know then it won't affect him. Yes, it's a mental thing. It sounds like he is not as enthusiastic about a baby as you are.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Briefly: 43, gay geek, out since age 13; a multiple-organ transplant at 39, living a quiet life and I like it that way. Love to cook, and grow edible ...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems in Men
Many men have sexual problems. They become more common as men age. Problems can include Erectile dysfunction Reduced or lost ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.