Skip to content


What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
TIght Balls
spammyluke posted:
After my vasectomy and after a few months had passed I noticed that my scrotum seemed to be tight most of the time. At first I thought it was because of the weather but even in the summer time I would have tight balls. After sex with my beautiful wife I would have tight balls. I could also take a bath and come up from the water and still have .... you guess it.... tight balls. Has anyone had this and any ideas on how to remedy it?

It also appears that the tight balls has taken at least a 1/2 inch to an inch from my erect penis size. Hate it.
Torcal responded:
Have your balls seem to have enlarged? There is a very thin membrane surrounding each testicle. Sometimes and for no apparent reason clear fluid accumulates between the membrane and testicle, makes the testicles larger and fills up the Scrotum so that it can't expand anymore. The swelling can also make it look as though your penis has shrunk in size. If you've got it don't worry too much. It's a benign condition. If it (they) get large enough to affect your lifestyle the fluid can be drained out surgically. But often it just comes back again.

You need a Urologist.
Torcal responded:
PS: If you want to search for more information Google "hydrocele".

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 45, happily married, but bisexual. I have enjoyed some interaction with other men, but pretty lightweight stuff. I have four sons, ages 26, 23, 1...More

Helpful Tips

save time and money. get hard now!
I have potency disorder like i get half-hard... Iwent to the doctor and he gave me a recipe for viagra. I bought Viagra to try out how it ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.