Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

What a Great Experience this group has become. The kinship in Brotherhood. There is such a diverse range of topics. This is the place we can be as open as we want to be... Everyone is welcome to join, but it is not a place to Cruise. It's for sharing sexual questions and comments among men.
Foreskin Restoration
bj102364 posted:
I am circumcised and am thinking about foreskin restoration. I'm talking about the type where over time you stretch the foreskin to force it to grow longer. Not surgical restoration. Has anyone here had success with this?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

joe8843 responded:
Over the last few years I haave been pulling my foreskin over the glans to stretch it out. I don't tape. Now I can keep my glans covered without too much effort up to 10 hours each day. I like the appearane of my uncut penis. I do have to pull the skin back when I urinate to exposse the glans.

I can attest that you can restore your original exipment.

bj102364 replied to joe8843's response:
Thanks for the reply. I'm hoping it won't take too many years to accomplish.

Do you have better sensitivity during sex?

joe8843 replied to bj102364's response:
When I get hard, the glans comes out from the foreskin so I don't know if the sensitivity is any better. I mainly am restoring for the look.

Let me know if you are going to move forward on restoring. I'm interested in your progress.

How much time do you spend stretching and how much length have you gained? Are you circumcised or do you just have a shorter foreskin?

Restoring the skin over the penis has nothing to do with increasing the penis's length. (You may be thinking of jelqing, which is said to increase the length of the penis.) Stretching the skin will gradually allow the skin to cover the glans. At first I I taped the foreskin over the glans for several hours at a time. After the skin started to stretch I just pulled the foreskin over the glans. At first it would stay in place for just a few minutes and gradually the time would increase. Now I am covered for 8 - 10 hours each day with little effort on my part.

Send me your e-mail address if you want to chat further on this topic.

When I said length I meant foreskin length not penis length.

How would I send you my e-mail address without posting it on the forum?

Unfortunately you would have to post this info. I don't know how it could be done otherwise.

If you registered on this site http://www.musclechatroom.com/forum/forum.php you could send a private message to me BJE and I could reply with my e-mail.

I signed up on this web site as joe.8843. Let me know on this forum if you left me a message. I am not sure how the musclechatroom operates.

I sent you a message, but it did not go through. I was told you do not accept private messages, or you not allowed. Maybe you need to change some forum setting.

Thanks for the update. I will get to this.

Torcal replied to bj102364's response:
Do it in sections: Hello, Joe8843, This is ______. I just want to let you know that I saw her yesterday. Man, what a yahoo.

Helpful Tips

The Jelq Exercise For Natural Penis Enlargement
Jelqing is a lot like the push up of penis exercising. It's the backbone of all the other exercises. When done healthfully, jelqing can ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 44 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.